Sign in to follow this  

I’m prob late to the party but great to see Samba De Janeiro back. Good. Watford was the first think . Coventry was still White Stripes. 
Carry on everyone . 
(Quiet on here today innit?) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

You sure? Delia apparently insisted it came back, and signed it off.

I hope your not softening and joining the minority 80 percent group.

Signed it off? Is there a form to fill out?

I’ve always loved Samba De Janeiro. I even have it as the ringtone for my mobile

First thing my young lad said when he got back from the game was that the goal music was back! He’s been humming it the whole weekend since so he’s certainly happy!

Maybe it means my hope of The Final Countdown returning as the run out music is one step closer 😂

15 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Should stay samba 100%

Can't believe I'm writing this, but for once in total agreement! LOL

.. and bring back "Sandstorm" for the warm-up.

14 minutes ago, Shannock Bob said:

First thing my young lad said when he got back from the game was that the goal music was back! He’s been humming it the whole weekend since so he’s certainly happy!

Maybe it means my hope of The Final Countdown returning as the run out music is one step closer 😂

They're saving The Final Countdown for the home playoff tie against the binners 😜

If we're going to have goal music I'd much rather it be the Samba. Unless we score a really important goal the noise dies down quite quickly without goal music as we've found out in the past and all the other songs we've tried don't get people going in the same way. We've used that song mostly for the last 25 odd years and it works for us, no need to fix what isn't broken. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

If we're going to have goal music I'd much rather it be the Samba. Unless we score a really important goal the noise dies down quite quickly without goal music as we've found out in the past and all the other songs we've tried don't get people going in the same way. We've used that song mostly for the last 25 odd years and it works for us, no need to fix what isn't broken. 

It’s all I remember hearing since I was a kid until recently. I associate that tune so much with us scoring, hearing something else has been weird, like it just feels wrong to me, especially as someone who only gets to a handful of games a season now.