Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Rowe really did rattle the binners

I think everyone knows deep down that Rowe’s talent has been under-utilised and another team is going to “make him”

We've probably seen his last action as a Norwich player and he’s probably going to be sold under value (or at the very least I don’t have much faith we’ll get good value for him)

37 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I think everyone knows deep down that Rowe’s talent has been under-utilised and another team is going to “make him”

We've probably seen his last action as a Norwich player and he’s probably going to be sold under value (or at the very least I don’t have much faith we’ll get good value for him)

I really wish you'd just fall down a hole of some sort. Absolute miserablist. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

What do you mean "under-utilised"? Is he not our top scorer and has been pretty much a guaranteed starter under Wagner?

3 minutes ago, Ian said:

What do you mean "under-utilised"? Is he not our top scorer and has been pretty much a guaranteed starter under Wagner?

I believe a better manager would have been able to use him as a catalyst to genuinely make us contenders this year. 

He’s been great, but I think he could have been used better.

And now he’ll go and join Fulham or something for 7 million quid and then the next kid will come along, we’ll underutilise him and sell him for 4 million quid. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I get the feeling when he’s playing for someone else and playing well the realisation of what we didn’t manage to achieve with him will hit home.

14 minutes ago, nu_matik said:

I really wish you'd just fall down a hole of some sort. Absolute miserablist. 

Preferably a black one .............

36 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I believe a better manager would have been able to use him as a catalyst to genuinely make us contenders this year. 

Honestly, how much better could he have been? Unless you think Wagner is at fault for his injuries.

1 minute ago, Ian said:

Honestly, how much better could he have been? Unless you think Wagner is at fault for his injuries.

Wagner has benched him and subbed him to rest him and say he’s not working hard enough and stuff. Bizarre Behaviour to be honest.

A few months you say? 

Is this all an elaborate scheme to have him miraculously recover in time to dump the bin dippers out of the playoffs? 

20 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Wagner has benched him and subbed him to rest him and say he’s not working hard enough and stuff. Bizarre Behaviour to be honest.

Yeah he's messed up badly with him hasn't he. So much so that Rowe is our top scorer, written himself into derby day folklore and is attracting interest from the Premier League. What a complete balls up from Wagner. Just imagine if he'd have had a progressive coach like Binny McKenna in charge of him, who has one player under 24 in the starting lineup week-in-week-out.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

And now he’ll go and join Fulham or something for 7 million quid and then the next kid will come along, we’ll underutilise him and sell him for 4 million quid. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I get the feeling when he’s playing for someone else and playing well the realisation of what we didn’t manage to achieve with him will hit home.

Jeez. I’m glad I don’t live anywhere near you.
Life must be pretty horrible to be so negative every single day. 

1 hour ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Yeah he's messed up badly with him hasn't he. So much so that Rowe is our top scorer, written himself into derby day folklore and is attracting interest from the Premier League. What a complete balls up from Wagner. Just imagine if he'd have had a progressive coach like Binny McKenna in charge of him, who has one player under 24 in the starting lineup week-in-week-out.

The fact that an academy prospect new to football is out too scorer says a lot about our transfer market ability to be honest. Your mate Webber still jobless, yeah?

21 hours ago, Ian said:

There is a high possibility Wagner has had some influence in Rowe’s latest injury, not direct obviously. If Rowe had started I don’t think he would be injured right now.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

The fact that an academy prospect new to football is out too scorer says a lot about our transfer market ability to be honest. Your mate Webber still jobless, yeah?

I can't stand Webber.