Sign in to follow this  
Mr Angry

BBC vote for best goal of Round 4 of the FA Cup

5 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

Sainz’s goal is in there-wasn’t the best of the weekend

I voted it on the basis that he's curled it round Van Dijk and past Alisson at Anfield, worthy of best goal in those conditions I think.

Not bias, of course! :classic_smile:

I think the Leeds goal was the best one of all, lovely ball control to take it past the first two players especially.

The Renolds goal obviously gave us most joy, but it was effectively a simple lob over a keeper who had committed himself too early. Respect to him for his control and execution in the moment, however.

Sainz's goal was scored for a mid-table champs side, who were also largely under the cosh for most if the game, against the EPL leaders. Good direct play after picking up the loose ball, driving deep into the Liverpool half and unleashing a clinical finish past one of the best keepers in the game of late.

Borja Sainz all the way for me, even if I am a little bit biased!

I voted for Sainz, naturally, as it was decent goal against a very decent team and he's in yellow and green.

But now Lamar Reynolds is close in 2nd place for his classy finish against the bin diving, 5h1te of Anglia scumbags, I kind of wish I'd voted that way  

Ho hum.

Edited by nu_matik

2 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

I think the Leeds goal was the best one of all, lovely ball control to take it past the first two players especially.

One of those players being one of our rejects.

• Like 1