Yobocop

The gift that keeps on giving…

Ipswich Town have just lost to Maidstone United. If you’ve not heard of them before, which is likely, they’re a tiny little club based in Suffolk and play in blue and white

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

Apparently, a Maidstone fan fell into the Ipswich fans below after his club scored after sliding down a sloped roof above them.

The Binners are discussing whether it was intentional or not and whether he should be prosecuted.

I would suggest the former and that he's a tree surgeon by profession and saw the opportunity of earning a few extra bob whilst he was at the ground. 

Edited by BroadstairsR

They were in the football league for a short while about thirty years ago, but went bust and had to start from scratch.

At that point I doubt if any of their fans dreamt that they would one day re-emerge and beat one of the giants of the game on their own ground.

3 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

….. a TREE SURGEON by profession and SAW the opportunity …. 

Like what you did there 😂

4 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

Apparently, a Maidstone fan fell into the Ipswich fans below after his club scored after sliding down a sloped roof above them.

The Binners are discussing whether it was intentional or not and whether he should be prosecuted.

I would suggest the former and that he's a tree surgeon by profession and saw the opportunity of earning a few extra bob whilst he was at the ground. 

Looks like he fell from the tree of life into a bush of sadness....

4 hours ago, canarybubbles said:

At that point I doubt if any of their fans dreamt that they would one day re-emerge and beat one of the giants of the game on their own ground.

Hope they get the chance to do this in the fifth round

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Justin time said:

Just asking. Did he come up smelling of roses?😂

Impossible in Binland, unfortunately.