Sign in to follow this  
daly

BOD at AGM

The Board of Directors got off lightly last night

To me very little questions on how we have gone from a Premiership club with ambition to how it is nowadays stated by the Board to make sure we retain a place in The Championship 

Lots of questions re Accounts and the Women’s team who I personally did not go there to here about 

If this had been an open meeting at Carrow  Road with supporters able to put their points across then perhaps the BOD would have got the genuine consensus how dissatisfied NCFC supporters are.

This was glossed over with no one any the wiser as to the future of the club which is in limbo

Mid table at best this season but with Parachute payments finishing the future does not bode well

As for our American saviour just can’t see it happening

He as well glossed over questions with a load of garbage about all his contacts asking about NCFC in Australia and at the Bloomberg Office in London 

You can’t kid a kidder  Mr Attanasio

11 hours ago, daly said:

As for our American saviour just can’t see it happening

He as well glossed over questions with a load of garbage about all his contacts asking about NCFC in Australia and at the Bloomberg Office in London 

You can’t kid a kidder  Mr Attanasio

Imagine, the bloke hasn’t even started yet and he’s getting pelters already! 

we all clamoured for outward investment and now we have it and people still Whinge, you can’t have it both ways 

Not whinging if you were there seemed Mr Attanasio was evading the question re financing the club

8 hours ago, daly said:

Not whinging if you were there seemed Mr Attanasio was evading the question re financing the club

Prudence with ambition should be a good motto for the new regime. 😉....and it's vulgar to talk  about money... especially when its other peoples.  ...would any sane businessman  say " I'm gonna throw  100 million at this".... agents would love it and dumb ferks would say its not enough/ spent wrong/ pocketed by the   Tea lady. ( which raises another point ....who's  gonna fill their hambag once Delias gone?)   

PS  try some form of punctuation, it can make even the stupidest post readable. ... see🤷‍♀️

I am pretty sure the Americans are just being polite yes men with Delia and Michael until they ride off on their mobility scooters with a sherry in hand so they can get to the task at hand without any of their nonsense dragging them down. You can almost see it in his face that he’s thinking “only 3 more years of this now Mark” 

6 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Prudence with ambition should be a good motto for the new regime. 😉....and it's vulgar to talk  about money... especially when its other peoples.  ...would any sane businessman  say " I'm gonna throw  100 million at this".... agents would love it and dumb ferks would say its not enough/ spent wrong/ pocketed by the   Tea lady. ( which raises another point ....who's  gonna fill their hambag once Delias gone?)   

PS  try some form of punctuation, it can make even the stupidest post readable. ... see🤷‍♀️

Not for Americans, it isn’t. It’s a mark of pride for them to talk about their money.

2 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

PS Capital T in  Try

Last time I heard gonna was when I lived in Reno NV 

8 hours ago, daly said:

PS Capital T in  Try

Last time I heard gonna was when I lived in Reno NV 

None of which affects the meaning, unlike the tripe you post. 

10 hours ago, non-scoring strikers said:

Not for Americans, it isn’t. It’s a mark of pride for them to talk about their money.

Yup, vulgar.