Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

Promo video - Striker for sale?

Isn't this the sort of thing the club does before a player gets sold? Omo and Aarons had similar this time last year. I know he still has 4 years on his contract left, but wierd timing just before another transfer window surely?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Isn't this the sort of thing the club does before a player gets sold? Omo and Aarons had similar this time last year. I know he still has 4 years on his contract left, but wierd timing just before another transfer window surely?

Would make more sense if it was a Rowe video and not Idah. 

I get the feeling a striker who scores 11 goals in almost 5 years won't be able to attract much money. I mean really do you think we could get millions for him? And do you think any top clubs would want him? I mean yes he's a decent bloke and he is starting to play a little better now but he can't be that hot of a prospect anymore

1 minute ago, Pyro Pete said:

It says in the video description it's to mark his 100th appearance.

Didn't the club release a video to celebrate his 100th goal miss ?

(a couple of years back)

I think the club are just sensing he's picked up a bit of a following now and are trying to stoke any positive vibes they can

7 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

I think the club are just sensing he's picked up a bit of a following now and are trying to stoke any positive vibes they can

He’s got all the attributes of being a top striker, I just don’t know if he’s got the head to fulfill that potential. Who knows working with Barnes might get him going.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Indy said:

He’s got all the attributes of being a top striker, I just don’t know if he’s got the head to fulfill that potential. Who knows working with Barnes might get him going.

"He’s got all the attributes of being a top striker"

He's tall but can't head balls. He's big but he's not strong. He always gets into great positions yet 9 times out of 10 when he strikes a ball it's off target.

It's really quite strange

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

"He’s got all the attributes of being a top striker"

He's tall but can't head balls. He's big but he's not strong. He always gets into great positions yet 9 times out of 10 when he strikes a ball it's off target.

It's really quite strange

There was a young guy from Spurs a few years ago who pretty much had the same said about his loan time here! But the difference is attitude to develop and become the best you can be by putting in more time than you need to! That’s my  argument as you say he’s got the physical attributes he’s got the movement so he needs the coaching and effort! Who knows!

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I get the feeling a striker who scores 11 goals in almost 5 years won't be able to attract much money. I mean really do you think we could get millions for him? And do you think any top clubs would want him? I mean yes he's a decent bloke and he is starting to play a little better now but he can't be that hot of a prospect anymore

Especially when he parks his obscenity in a disabled space.

Bad egg all round ( wink )

22 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

He always gets into great positions yet 9 times out of 10 when he strikes a ball it's off target.

Sounds like your posting history.

• Haha 2