cambridgeshire canary

TNC with Benjamin Bloom on Derby Day

Haven't watched it yet, it's becoming a bit like death by YouTube on here.

Binner fans I know are well grounded and are taking nothing for granted for derby-day or their season as a whole so Bloom's position doesn't surprise me.

Most of the pantwetting is from Norwich fans. 

25 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Haven't watched it yet, it's becoming a bit like death by YouTube on here.

Binner fans I know are well grounded and are taking nothing for granted for derby-day or their season as a whole so Bloom's position doesn't surprise me.

Most of the pantwetting is from Norwich fans. 

Welcome to 2023 

BB has the Portman bug now.

His latest blog list Chumps managers in order of merit this season.

Wagner second from bottom after Wayne Rooney and McKenna top of the pile.

100% right probably.

If positions were reversed and we'd not beaten them for 15 years & we were having our first decent season in forever while they were struggling, I'd absolutely be nervous.  A derby is a one-off and there are no guarantees, after the Klose equaliser they will be rightly worried.

On our side equally it's not looking good, with our worst start to the season in the 2nd tier since we were relegated to L1 and them consistently getting results, it's not pant-wetting just realism.  I hope we can get a result, but realistically it's their best chance for a win since forever.

18 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I'll give him credit Benjamin  is probably the only honest and decent Binner I've ever seen

Honestly, it's just a football rivalry you don't have to question the honesty and decency of every Ipswich fan just because they're an Ipswich fan 😂

2 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Honestly, it's just a football rivalry you don't have to question the honesty and decency of every Ipswich fan just because they're an Ipswich fan 😂

to be fair to cambridge he said "the only honest and decent binner I've ever seen" which is a different thing altogether.