cambridgeshire canary

I feel very sorry for Batth.

Either Batth simply isn't rated by Wagner or there has been some sort of issue between them. I cannot think of any other reason. 

At least his reputation isn't damaged by this ****show that appears to have no end. 

Does MA even know what League One is? 

Why feel sorry for him, he’s picking up his big wages and giving 80% as per our standards!

I noticed Batth was first to lead the players round the pitch to take the flack at the end of the game. He knew what he was doing and clearly not happy here and I would expect a swift January exit.

Maybe Batth is another example of our woeful recruitment policy and isn’t good enough or fit enough (mentally/physically) to start.

Fringe player’s reputations always grow when the team are struggling. It’s entirely possible Batth is as useless as the rest of them.

Just now, Penelope Catchpole said:

Maybe Batth is another example of our woeful recruitment policy and isn’t good enough or fit enough (mentally/physically) to start.

Fringe player’s reputations always grow when the team are struggling. It’s entirely possible Batth is as useless as the rest of them.

I’m not sure it’s that. He was player of the season for Sunderland last season. 

Something has happened between him and Wagner, or another player (s). It’s obvious.

Hanley and Gibson injured, Duffy suspended next game. If he doesn't get a start then he never will, although hopefully it'll be a new/temporary manager by then anyway

31 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

I’m not sure it’s that. He was player of the season for Sunderland last season. 

Something has happened between him and Wagner, or another player (s). It’s obvious.

Would not be too surprised if he's seen how awful the defending is only to then request to play only for Wagner to take that as an insult..

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Would not be too surprised if he's seen how awful the defending is only to then request to play only for Wagner to take that as an insult..

I suspect he's a **** stirer. Seemed strange today he was quick to drag the players round the pitch to draw abuse from the fans. Get rid, play the youngsters.