Sign in to follow this  
daz

Barnes injury

5 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

About as great news as the thread right below this one all about his injury and-

Oh no

I'm complaining about threads

I've become what I hate

I think you have invaded other bodies like The Thing. Its no good CC, we will have to take you to Antarctica and shoot you with a flame thrower.

• Haha 5

44 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

About as great news as the thread right below this one all about his injury and-

Oh no

I'm complaining about threads

I've become what I hate

• Haha 1

We’re fortunate it’s only 2 months. Sometimes ligament damage can have a much longer recovery time

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, HazzaJet said:

We’re fortunate it’s only 2 months. Sometimes ligament damage can have a much longer recovery time

Exactly my thoughts HJ, much sooner than I thought he'd be back.

1 hour ago, HazzaJet said:

Barnes is built like a brickhouse, he's had worse. He's not the kind of bloke who would want to sit around relaxing. No doubt he will want to be back on the pitch as soon as he can

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

10 games is a hit but I was expecting Jan tbh

His performances were much better with josh but not having him as an option doesn't help.

Really is time for idah to start adding some goals amd for ui-jo to continue to learns the pressing and in possession movements we need.  It really is a chance for them to show what they can do.

Could be much worse and potentially could be back for the binners. There's also another international break to come.

The only way Hwang gets up to speed is if he actually plays. He's an experienced international, should be able to slot in quickly and I assume we felt that way when we loaned him in.

7 hours ago, ZLF said:

10 games is a hit but I was expecting Jan tbh

His performances were much better with josh but not having him as an option doesn't help.

Really is time for idah to start adding some goals amd for ui-jo to continue to learns the pressing and in possession movements we need.  It really is a chance for them to show what they can do.

Re last paragraph, not seen anything to say he can contribute