The Real Buh

Labour are Red, Tories are Blue

Out of interest, how have working people like Foxy been persuaded to hate the Labour party?

both colours are merging to create puce politics. In reality this means that both parties are responsible for inaction on the RAAC front.

If both parties since 1997 would have acted on the available expertise and research, using school holiday to dispose off 25 schools/public buildings in a 24/7 rebuilding program, then this issue would not have arisen.

I expect them to reopen the schools soon after an 'solid evaluation' only they know the quality of.

Further, should any ceiling or wall collapse injure and kill children, they will face an instant national riot for their IGNORANCE PAR EXCELLENCE.

The current  media's drive to demonize Greens and Independents at present with all sorts of hysteria stories, when the media has no positive points to make about their policies, but by their actions are promoting these failed puce politicians, locally and nationally to keep the status quo, is utterly despicable.

I am not sure if the reshuffle has finished but Starmer has clearly demoted Nandy and Ashworth. And Ange has been given a big, big task and officially recognised as Deputy Leader.

Red or blue isn’t it obvious I’m the one who’s really in charge here?

The seer, the prophet, the peoples champion

All Buh, aren’t we?

On 04/09/2023 at 18:40, The Real Buh said:

Red or blue isn’t it obvious I’m the one who’s really in charge here?

The seer, the prophet, the peoples champion

All Buh, aren’t we?

Well if you got the stupid post moved from NCFC (football) to Non-Football then - indeed you are, innit!

On 04/09/2023 at 12:59, keelansgrandad said:

I am not sure if the reshuffle has finished but Starmer has clearly demoted Nandy and Ashworth. And Ange has been given a big, big task and officially recognised as Deputy Leader.

Too left?

I rate Lisa Nandy a lot. Bright little button, well qualified and commited. She describes herself as "centre-left."

I would wish her the leader actually as I cannot quite take to Starmer, either his various vague policy changes or his personality. He seemed likeable enough on Desert Island Discs though and came over as more personable.

He would make a very good Home Secretary.

Nandy would win back the Northern seats overnight, imo, which would dispose of some of this talk about a hung-parliament.

Edited by BroadstairsR

2 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

Too left?

I rate Lisa Nandy a lot. Bright little button, well qualified and commited. She describes herself as "centre-left."

I would wish her the leader actually as I cannot quite take to Starmer, either his various vague policy changes or his personality. He seemed likeable enough on Desert Island Discs though and came over as more personable.

He would make a very good Home Secretary.

Nandy would win back the Northern seats overnight, imo, which would dispose of some of this talk about a hung-parliament.

Starmer has dismantled everything that made Labour popular under Corbyn until Brexit. Fair enough, he was elected Leader so that is the way the Party wants to go. Whereas Momentum had everybodys number who didn't agree with them, Starmer is doing the same thing.

There is clearly no stability in any major Political Party.