Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

For Those looking For A Stick.

James Robert Hill replaced Samuel Fergus Hall as company secretary on 28th July according to Companies House.

Sam Hall left his post as Legal and Governance Director some time ago. James Hill is his replacement. Looks like someone forgot to fill in the Companies House form until now. That was probably the responsibility of the Legal and Governance Director....... 

Answers on a postcard as to why Sam could possibly have decided to leave. 

Edited by dylanisabaddog

12 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

James Robert Hill replaced Samuel Fergus Hall as company secretary on 28th July according to Companies House.

Looking forward to the TNC interview.

8 minutes ago, essex canary said:

What stick?

Well if you of all stick weilders cannot find one there is no hope.

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Is it because he feels inferior to the rising force of Samuel Seaman (pinkun), and is finding another county to work in rather than choosing to exist in his ever growing shadow cast?

24 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Sam Hall left his post as Legal and Governance Director some time ago. James Hill is his replacement. Looks like someone forgot to fill in the Companies House form until now. That was probably the responsibility of the Legal and Governance Director....... 

Maybe. It's a team game though. What was his line manager doing? Just think about all that thick smelly brown stuff in the Articles of Association.

27 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I don't get to write this very often, so will emphasise it in the appropriate manner:

"IT LOOKS LIKE ARCHANT REPORTED THIS A WHILE AGO"   😃

https://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/23343443.norwich-city-canaries-legal-governance-director-leave/

3 minutes ago, NewNestCarrow said:

I don't get to write this very often, so will emphasise it in the appropriate manner:

https://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/23343443.norwich-city-canaries-legal-governance-director-leave/

Is it still called Archant? Genuine question, I don't really know. I do know 'it' was acquired by Newsquest some time ago but not sure if Newsquest has purchased the assets and closed Archant or if they just acquired the shares. 

Either way, our new host is in favour of slavery, public flogging and Scolds Bridles. And they think football is a good thing because it keeps us happy while they're busy nicking our money. 

PS as far as I'm aware, Jacob Rees Mogg is not involved. 

16 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

PS as far as I'm aware, Jacob Rees Mogg is not involved. 

Only because in the strange sepia-tinged world of JRM the internet isn't due to be invented for another 130 years or so.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Because he was sick of the number of emails he received about inheritance of shareholder privilege and corporate governance?

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, NewNestCarrow said:

Indeed it was NNC but not the appointment of James Hill as his replacement. Norwich City may have given both guys a jobsworth sounding title but they are recorded at Companies House as secretary.

58 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Maybe. It's a team game though. What was his line manager doing? Just think about all that thick smelly brown stuff in the Articles of Association.

Now we are getting there as the thread title suggested.

1 hour ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Is it still called Archant? Genuine question, I don't really know. I do know 'it' was acquired by Newsquest some time ago but not sure if Newsquest has purchased the assets and closed Archant or if they just acquired the shares. 

Yes, they are Newsquest. But like the Main Stand, the River End and the Barry Butler Trophy, some things retain a previous name!

13 minutes ago, NewNestCarrow said:

Yes, they are Newsquest. But like the Main Stand, the River End and the Barry Butler Trophy, some things retain a previous name!

Eastern Counties Newspapers back in the day. :classic_laugh: