Sign in to follow this  
yellowrider120

Water off a ducks back!

AN is back in Town Saturday, literally in fact. 

Make no mistake he will receive a torrent of abuse before, during and after the match by the anti Norwich obsessed locals. What they dont realise is that he loves this sort of situation and is as hard as nails. Remember when he returned to Sunderland last season after walking out on them? Stoke smashed The Mackems 5-1! Wouldn't it be just great if he rocked up and did same to the entitled South Folk natives! Stoke are amongst the favourites for the Play Offs and got off to a flyer in their first match. More of the same please Alex! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

5/2 with SkyBet; fill your boots. £££££££

Paired with us winning at Southampton. Two singles and a double. That's £3. 00  I'll never see again! 

Edited by dylanisabaddog

I think in that Sunderland game we got a real look at how mentally weak the Ipswich team are. They’re nervous, and possibly not fully physically conditioned by the looks of things.

Id be inclined to amp it up. It will be interesting to see if they call away after 70 minutes like the other day.

2 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

I think in that Sunderland game we got a real look at how mentally weak the Ipswich team are. They’re nervous, and possibly not fully physically conditioned by the looks of things.

Id be inclined to amp it up. It will be interesting to see if they call away after 70 minutes like the other day.

Mentally weak? Even though they held on to win, what a bizarre statement ffs

4 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

They held on to win 2-1 away in front of 43,000! Ought to have gone 3-0 up as well. If that's being 'mentally weak', I hope we exhibit similar traits this season.

7 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Paired with us winning at Southampton. Two singles and a double. That's £3. 00  I'll never see again! 

£3.00?! not seen such high steaks since  I last walked through business class at feeding time

A plea to gamble only what you can afford, dude

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

They held on to win 2-1 away in front of 43,000! Ought to have gone 3-0 up as well. If that's being 'mentally weak', I hope we exhibit similar traits this season.

49 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

The Real Buh.is a C#ck simple really …….

41 minutes ago, GenerationA47 said:

£3.00?! not seen such high steaks since  I last walked through business class at feeding time

A plea to gamble only what you can afford, dude

On 08/08/2023 at 10:13, TheBaldOne66 said:

Mentally weak? Even though they held on to win, what a bizarre statement ffs

23 hours ago, yellowrider120 said:

First of all, binners.

secondly, they fell apart physically and psychologically after the red card it was plain to see. Passes went all over the place, goalie flapped. Even when they broke and were 2 on 1 they woefully messed up the chance to kill the game.

mentally weak.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Heading South said:

More mental weakness from the binners, and using IT weakness too.

Binner Boomer detected.

image.png.e3f536fc80743ee2f4724796eb50268b.png

Edited by The Real Buh

First of all, binners.

secondly, they fell apart physically and psychologically after the red card it was plain to see. Passes went all over the place, goalie flapped. Even when they broke and were 2 on 1 they woefully messed up the chance to kill the game.

mentally weak.

Remind me pray what the actual result of the match was? 

More mental weakness from the binners, and using IT weakness too.

Binner Boomer detected.

image.png.e3f536fc80743ee2f4724796eb50268b.png

First of all, binners.

mentally weak.

Were we mentally weak too, as we failed to score until the 96th minute despite having nearly 30 shots at goal? 

Edited by TheBaldOne66

1 hour ago, yellowrider120 said:

Remind me pray what the actual result of the match was? 

Why it was 1-2 in favour of Ipswich my bin-whiff friend but there was far more to analyse than the final result. That is, if you are willing to look further.

Edited by The Real Buh

1 hour ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Were we mentally weak too, as we failed to score until the 96th minute despite having nearly 30 shots at goal? 

I’m sure our room temperature numbered IQ southern neighbours will be delighted you have jumped so whole heartedly to their defence and it will be highly illuminating to all of your peers on here.

At the end of a game we had largely dominated the whole crowd saw a marked improvement in our play and general attitude, we kept fighting until literally the last kick of the game(which hasn’t happened at all recently) and we got our just desserts and the 3 points. The crowd left buoyed and hopeful for the season, the team took a bow in front of the Barclay.

At the end of the Ipswich game their players fell on the floor exhausted and their fans breathed a huge sigh of relief as they took a game they were in charge of and very nearly threw it away despite a 1 man advantage.

same score, very different games.

46 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I’m sure our room temperature numbered IQ southern neighbours will be delighted you have jumped so whole heartedly to their defence and it will be highly illuminating to all of your peers on here.

At the end of a game we had largely dominated the whole crowd saw a marked improvement in our play and general attitude, we kept fighting until literally the last kick of the game(which hasn’t happened at all recently) and we got our just desserts and the 3 points. The crowd left buoyed and hopeful for the season, the team took a bow in front of the Barclay.

At the end of the Ipswich game their players fell on the floor exhausted and their fans breathed a huge sigh of relief as they took a game they were in charge of and very nearly threw it away despite a 1 man advantage.

same score, very different games.

I’ve not jumped to their defence at all you tool!

You made a really stupid statement but youre

too thick to understand that, so maybe that’s because you are actually from Suffolk and inbred, is that the case?

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

Why it was 1-2 in favour of Ipswich my bin-whiff friend but there was far more to analyse than the final result. That is, if you are willing to look further.

Yes - I agree with that bit. Lets see how they fare in the season as it unfolds then? Nevertheless had we won at SOL in exactly same scenario as them you would no doubt be crowing about how 'brilliant' we were to win at such a difficult place?  

18 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

Yes - I agree with that bit. Lets see how they fare in the season as it unfolds then? Nevertheless had we won at SOL in exactly same scenario as them you would no doubt be crowing about how 'brilliant' we were to win at such a difficult place?  

Sunderland had the 19th best home record in the championship last year. Abysmal. 

And Ipswich nearly crumbled, that’s weakness and I love to see it. It’s the first time I have seen them play in a while and it was very illuminating. 

46 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

I’ve not jumped to their defence at all you tool!

You made a really stupid statement but youre

too thick to understand that, so maybe that’s because you are actually from Suffolk and inbred, is that the case?

I don’t know if you are aware or if you have been paying attention to my early observations on things but if you have you’d know not to dismiss them

image.thumb.jpeg.bbacbba8f3edf52333ab1e5f519cfc5d.jpeg

Binner

Edited by The Real Buh

39 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I don’t know if you are aware or if you have been paying attention to my early observations on things but if you have you’d know not to dismiss them

Binner

Buh-thole takes the Stopped clock award for this you know. It's one level below the Darwin' Natural selection ' award.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

Binner

So you are the tea drinking man and a tool to boot lol 

24 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

So you are the tea drinking man and a tool to boot lol 

Praising Ipswich and zero banter.

yep, another binner exposed here everyone.

35 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Praising Ipswich and zero banter.

yep, another binner exposed here everyone.

Ha ha the level of your intelligence exposed by the answer “Binner” 

Show me where I’ve praised those across the border you idiot? I replied with a question that you couldn’t answer because your brain cell is lonely 

You truly are a Richard Head aren’t you 

Edited by TheBaldOne66

2 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Ha ha the level of your intelligence exposed by the answer “Binner” 

Show me where I’ve praised those across the border you idiot? I replied with a question that you couldn’t answer because your brain cell is lonely 

You truly are a Richard Head aren’t you 

Was it tense to watch when you were hanging on for that win? Makes a change to be at a proper ground rather than the ploughed fields you’ve been playing on for the last few years I imagine.

9 hours ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

You suffer from SPS don’t you? 

Is SPS a parcel delivery service in your beloved Suffolk?

So, here’s how you do observation. Read along and learn kids.

You’ll notice our Blue and White friend here just plum “forgot” to reply to my comment and just started another. It means he wanted to have some sort of “last word” or “win” without a reply from myself. This implies mental weakness, cowardice and a deep insecurity, probably long set in I’m afraid. I wouldn’t have noticed at all if I wasn’t given a notification from the poster above.

A deeply insecure Binner is a terrible thing. I’ll let you have the last word this time. I’ll allow you to decide whether to “reply” or start a fresh post, pull that old sneaky-sneaky one again you little rapscallion, eh?