norfolkngood

Delia Interview in FT Still unsure about MA

1 minute ago, essex canary said:

My figures suggest that my ROI falls well short of 7% per annum even if allowing for my hospitality.

Quite possibly but the last few seasons it's been 7% unless you volunteered to take less...

12 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Quite possibly but the last few seasons it's been 7% unless you volunteered to take less...

Dodgy maths. 7% compound is more than 4 times profit relative to what the seat concession has been worth and remember that all board directors get their hospitality too. They even claim it on behalf of others who haven't bought any significant shares whilst denying ordinary fans who have bought more. In referring to themselves as 'ordinary fans' they need to prove it.

44 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Dodgy maths. 7% compound is more than 4 times profit relative to what the seat concession has been worth and remember that all board directors get their hospitality too. They even claim it on behalf of others who haven't bought any significant shares whilst denying ordinary fans who have bought more. In referring to themselves as 'ordinary fans' they need to prove it.

Well

I'm looking forward to a few freebies pro rata for my shareholding. Perhaps one free season ticket for every 20 years and I get to jump the queue for the binners away...

Not bothered about any offer for my limited holding just want to see signs that this club can prosper moving forwards

• Like 1

14 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Well

I'm looking forward to a few freebies pro rata for my shareholding. Perhaps one free season ticket for every 20 years and I get to jump the queue for the binners away...

You certainly deserve the first proposal as reward for your 20 years. Any season ticket holder should be entitled to a priority place in the Q relative to those who have been to no more than a handful of away games in the previous season.

1 hour ago, essex canary said:

You certainly deserve the first proposal as reward for your 20 years. Any season ticket holder should be entitled to a priority place in the Q relative to those who have been to no more than a handful of away games in the previous season.

But this is about shares not season tickets. 

16 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

But this is about shares not season tickets. 

So the shares are an anachronism that should be settled as they clearly can't include young people in the way that any living breathing scheme should. Beyond that season ticket ownership should be an important priority factor in determining ticket allocations for high priority matches.

5 hours ago, Soldier on said:

Not bothered about any offer for my limited holding just want to see signs that this club can prosper moving forwards

Anyone knows who the current Chairman of the Audit Committee is following on from the last one who was never a permanent shareholder but benefitted handsomely from the Bond Scheme?

Assuming the replacement exists maybe they could make a Statement?

6 minutes ago, essex canary said:

So the shares are an anachronism that should be settled as they clearly can't include young people in the way that any living breathing scheme should. Beyond that season ticket ownership should be an important priority factor in determining ticket allocations for high priority matches.

Well

I don't think Marky Mark wants my season ticket. It would be a long way to come just to sit out in the cold and wet and it's not baseball.

13 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Well

I don't think Marky Mark wants my season ticket. It would be a long way to come just to sit out in the cold and wet and it's not baseball.

I am sure he will donate his part of the hospitality budget to Delia, Wynnie and the crew.

Edited by essex canary

4 minutes ago, essex canary said:

I am sure he will donate his part of the hospitality budget to Delia, Wynnie and the crew.

Well 

You could show him the way forward by donating yours to those you see as more deserving deserving people. But then that would probably be you...

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Well 

You could show him the way forward by donating yours to those you see as more deserving deserving people. But then that would probably be you...

Delia already gets her hospitality for 26.5% of the price. Doubtless Wynnie donates some of his 26.5% given the amount of time he spends smoking. How much more deserving do you think D&M are?

40 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Delia already gets her hospitality for 26.5% of the price. Doubtless Wynnie donates some of his 26.5% given the amount of time he spends smoking. How much more deserving do you think D&M are?

Than you? They're in a different stratosphere...

38 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Than you? They're in a different stratosphere...

Delia's liver needs a healthy break.

Just now, CANARYKING said:

Anybody’s guess as to how long this is going to drag out ?

This thread, MA taking ownership, or *any* news at all regarding shares etc.?

3 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

titanic.jpg

Edited by Ken Hairy

1 hour ago, CANARYKING said:

If Andy Cullen joins us perhaps it will take a turn for the better?

Can't see how that works relative to Zoe though as his salary base at Portsmouth must be much lower.