Sign in to follow this  
LinkNR9

Well done today

I am still convinced that, for the good of the team / Club in the long run, Worthington should be replaced.

However, fair play to him for spot-on tactics today and congratulations to the team for what sounded like a very good performance. 

Well done to both.

My word! LinkNR9 - careful there, you might lose your reputation as one of the most ardent Worthy outers on this website! But fair play to you, and spot on in my opinion, Norwich and Worthington are due much congratulations for today''s efforts. An excellent second half performance by all accounts. Shame we couldn''t hang on for the win, but some of the play in the second half sounded top notch.

Hopefully that has shown all of us that brighter things are over the horizon, and we''ll be more competitive next season. Just so long as Peter Thorne isn''t part of anything, I''ll be happy.

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

I am still convinced that, for the good of the team / Club in the long run, Worthington should be replaced.

However, fair play to him for spot-on tactics today and congratulations to the team for what sounded like a very good performance. 

Well done to both.

[/quote]

Well said Sir.

I want him out, but Ill always give credit where its due, and today it seemed as though our tactics were spot on.

I agree - I''m a fence-sitter, reluctantly thinking that it''s time for a change. But it sounds like today Worthington successfully adjusted our tactics to very nearly grab an unexpected victory! Let''s hope today''s performance is carried forward to next weekend. This season has been hugely disappointing, but beating Warnock and co next weekend would help soften the blow!!

I agree although i want him out his tactics were correct today. Although it does seem even if worthys tactics were outstanding (which im saying they are not) very few of the people on here would give him that credit. Also i hope that being sub has given earnie a kick up the backside.

totally agree, i was a bit surprised about Simon Charlton being in midfield again , thereagain Etuhu has been poor.  He had the guts to drop earny, which had to be done.  And it paid divideneds. 

Interesting that the only new signings to start where Robinson and Hughes and the only of last years signings to start were Doherty and Charlton.....

Yes, I am a worthy outer. Today deserves credit where it is due, well done MR WORTHINGTON. It was a solid performance and tactics where spot on.

Yep, spot on link. He got it right and to be fair tactically he has dome most of the time recently apart from Palace. He brought JJ on last week and 2 minutes later he got the winner and in the brighton and derby games worthy made substitions and we scored. So well done today worthy, but its still time for a change.

So you think that we should all go along and cheer next week so the board think that everything is ok? In 40 odd games a season even worthy is going to get it right occasionally! If we win next week everybody will day we are Real Madrid!

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

Well done to both.

[/quote]

Congratulations, you are now fully proficient in doublethink. This should help you a lot over the next few weeks.

The only thing I can judge the match from is the Championship on ITV (so about a minute of footage) but in my personal opinion both teams were a bit lucky! It wasn''t the best of goals but i''m glad Andy Hughes got one, this might give him more confidence! Well done McVeigh and booo to Eddie Lewis, twas a good freekick though. The results for us and Sheff Utd losing to Coventry has set the scene for next weekend. We could pull an upset!

Cantley - (a) what is ''doublethink'', and (b) how will that help me over the next few weeks?