Sign in to follow this  

What are you talking about?
Do you:we have a need to know absolutely everything about everyone? No.
Will it impact our season? Unlikely 

…what is the problem? 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, CardiffCanary said:

Why are we only finding out about his op now ? Communication break down ….? It continues 

First match so first opportunity for press to talk to manager, nothing to see here 

12 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

What are you talking about?
Do you:we have a need to know absolutely everything about everyone? No.
Will it impact our season? Unlikely 

…what is the problem? 

My point is this …

I pay a subscription to the pinkun which gives me no information about my club …

then all of a sudden our player of the season is not available for the first game of game pre season.

I’m surprised to only find this out now… aren’t you Branston?

Especially when pinkun give us every detail about our 3rd goal keeper and our newest under 21’s signings.

Apologies if you think I’ve overreacted by only just knowing these facts,

1 minute ago, CardiffCanary said:

I pay a subscription to the pinkun which gives me no information about my club …

But you've just read this information from the pinkun, I presume?

2 hours ago, CardiffCanary said:

My point is this …

then all of a sudden our player of the season is not available for the first game of game pre season.

Especially when pinkun give us every detail about our 3rd goal keeper and our newest under 21’s signings.

I understand your frustration with the lack of information provided by the PinkUn. While they may not be the definitive source for all NCFC news, I would suggest referring to the main club newsfeeds for more reliable updates. It's important to stay informed about your club, and I apologize if you feel you were not aware of these recent developments. Let's continue to support the team together. OTBC!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, CardiffCanary said:

My point is this …

So you're angry at the pink un because they didn't tell you information they themselves only learnt yesterday?

Strange man.

4 hours ago, Yobocop said:

I understand your frustration with the lack of information provided by the PinkUn. 

I don't. It's weird.

• Thanks 1

If I had my appendix removed whilst I was on holiday I wouldn't expect my employer to make sure they communicated the fact with the rest of the world as soon as possible.

And no, football is no different to anything else in this regard. Its a personal health matter for Sara that is unconnected with his employment with us as it happened in his time not the clubs.

And we know now. As does the Pink Un. Maybe they should send a reporter out to shadow every player whilst they're on holiday so every drink, late night, party and  ciggy can be immediately reported to everyone at home desperate to know every intimate detail of their day to day lives.

Come on Cardiff, its not that big a deal!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Peregrine Shorts said:

and I bet he had that bloomin' appendix when we signed him.....don't we do any sort of medical?

The examining doctor did make a note, but right at the end as an appendix. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Peregrine Shorts said:

and I bet he had that bloomin' appendix when we signed him.....don't we do any sort of medical?

Those Brazilian appendix are bad boys 🤫🤣

For a healthy, young person, the full recovery from an appendectomy takes two to four weeks, sometimes six weeks. And even after two weeks, people in this group are nearly 100 percent because they just heal so much faster than someone who is older or someone who has other underlying health issues.

Edited by Mengo