Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Ashley Barnes interview

I'm not sure he'll make the quiz team, but he was at least (trying to) say all the right things. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

I'm not sure he'll make the quiz team, but he was at least (trying to) say all the right things. 

Good job he’s a footballer then 

Very encouraging to hear what he said about josh🤞 here's hoping for a good strike partnership between the two of them providing Wagner plays two up front.😄

1 hour ago, Canary dwarf said:

Very encouraging to hear what he said about josh🤞 here's hoping for a good strike partnership between the two of them providing Wagner plays two up front.😄

Well providing Wagner plays 2 up front he wouldn’t say he’s hoping for a bad strike partnership would he! 

All this smoke the club gets players to blow up are arśeś is getting beyond insulting. Play football, score goals do better than the last debacle that’s all that matters. We shall see if that is going to happen when the season starts. I have my doubts but as ever let’s wait and see. 

On 27/06/2023 at 13:51, Fuzzar said:

As long as he can take instruction on board he should be OK.

As if he would say anything negative. Only said what was to be expected from a new signing. 

I think it's a shame we couldn't convince Pukki to give it another year, I think Barnes could perform the number 10 role that Stiepermann did so well in our goal-laden first promotion season under Farke, potentially a little better.

9 minutes ago, ZLF said:

As long as he can take instruction on board he should be OK.

Yes quite and according to Webber at least one of his signings couldn't even do that.

Also he's hardly likley to say Josh is shoite. He's just covering all avenues if Josh gets selected ahead of him or if he gets in ahead of Josh. It's good that we have competition.