Sign in to follow this  
mr footy

It is what it is,move on

Norwich will mostly stay the same for next season with perhaps a few frees coming in .we have no money for transfers unless we sell big time.We are not a spending club,rightly or wrongly.Who knows what will happen in the coming seasons ,top six can be achieved with average players playing as a unit.Otbc.

• Like 2

Exactly - the beauty of a new season is that nothing can be predicted and no one knows what will happen - we will have as good a chance as anyone (look at Luton, Sunderland and Coventry) who all got into the play offs - Nottm Forest bought 23 players at the end of last season and only secured their next season in PL this weekend - enjoy life and enjoy the season come what may 

11 minutes ago, Bomber said:

Exactly - the beauty of a new season is that nothing can be predicted and no one knows what will happen - we will have as good a chance as anyone (look at Luton, Sunderland and Coventry) who all got into the play offs - Nottm Forest bought 23 players at the end of last season and only secured their next season in PL this weekend - enjoy life and enjoy the season come what 

2 hours ago, Deptford Yellow said:

I still wish we were Brentford 

I have a mate who's a Brentford fan  ( he can't believe how his team has moved forward so well ) I said to him "you've just answered your own question"  the word was TEAM! 

He certainly dosen't wish he was Norwich!!!! 

4 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Enjoy the up times while they last because they don't last forever.

Unless you are rich enough.

3 hours ago, mr footy said:

Norwich will mostly stay the same for next season with perhaps a few frees coming in .we have no money for transfers unless we sell big time.We are not a spending club,rightly or wrongly.Who knows what will happen in the coming seasons ,top six can be achieved with average players playing as a unit.Otbc.

I think we could all move on, if we didn’t have complete incompetence within the club. The interviews from last week only confirm this.

16 hours ago, Yellow Wal said:

Unless you are rich enough.

Chelsea and ManU say hello

19 hours ago, mr footy said:

Norwich will mostly stay the same for next season

No we won't, Aarons & Pukki won't be here and we may not even see Hanley until a few months in.  We'll be quite a different team from the perspective that Sarge with Barnes behind is a complete change of identity for this club.

Webber already spoke about another signing coming in next few weeks and 3/4 more before pre-season.  If one of those is a defensive midfielder, or new wide man I'd say this is a completely new era of team building so very much different to the core we've seen for the past 4 years.

• Like 1