Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

What was Andy Hughes doing at end of match ?

40 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

he’s gone over to have a sensible conversation,

I mean I thought the decision making on the pitch was bad!

4 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

So the renowned diplomat Andy Hughes went over to have a sensible conversation did he and who told you that ?

It's not difficult to hear but you obviously know it all because you were sat at the back and could hear the whole conversation 

2 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

It's not difficult to hear but you obviously know it all because you were sat at the back and could hear the whole conversation 

No idea what was said but then again i didn't say i could hear but taking into the account the atmosphere at the end of the game in the away end i am not naive enough to think that Hughes who has history with his own fans as you may well know came across for a sensible conversation.

Edited by TIL 1010

12 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

There must be a truth.

Perhaps a bit of independent investigative journalism could find it...

Bring in Alice , for a good honest no holes barred independent review of this despicable attempt at fan engagement.👍. The two 'A's honest opinion interview.

5 minutes ago, Mengo said:

Bring in Alice , for a good honest no holes barred independent review of this despicable attempt at fan engagement.👍. The two 'A's honest opinion interview.

Alice is with her family in North Korea.

Allegedly...

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Alice is with her family in North Korea.

Allegedly...

I'm sure she will make a big effort to get back to do some indepth interviews , end of season.

I look forward to seeing her. She is very pleasing on the eye.  She doesn't  look Korean does she!

2 hours ago, Mengo said:

I'm sure she will make a big effort to get back to do some indepth interviews , end of season.

I look forward to seeing her. She is very pleasing on the eye.  She doesn't  look Korean does she!

No that was what I said at the agm. (Quietly to my daughter not to the floor, I'm shy like that)

On 29/04/2023 at 20:40, Chichcan said:

It does look to me as if he was winding the crowd up a bit. He certainly seemed to annoy a few of them

I don't know what he was doing over there at all really

He probably wound them up as he was an awful player and an even worse coach. Seems like everyone is here for a jolly up and get paid thousands a week. Clubs become a joke.