Sign in to follow this  
Unthink road

No result tomorrow. No Webber

If by tomorrow's games we aren't able to be promoted, Webber must go. No pretence of great signings next year, he must go. If he has some amazing signings ligned up tell us. 

11 minutes ago, Unthink road said:

If by tomorrow's games we aren't able to be promoted, Webber must go. No pretence of great signings next year, he must go. If he has some amazing signings ligned up tell us. 

If we finish below Coventry City this season, given the advantages we've had over that club in recent years, that would be reason enough for the whole lot of them to be sacked,  board, manager, players..the lot

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

If we finish below Coventry City this season, given the advantages we've had over that club in recent years, that would be reason enough for the whole lot of them to be sacked,  board, manager, players..the lot

Practically, how would this work? I guess the board would first sack the manager and pay off the contracts of all the players. Then the most-senior board member would have to sack all the other board members before resigning themselves. And then we’d be left with no footballing staff and no means of governance, so would presumably cease to operate.

That would certainly be a bold course of action.

Edited by Grando
  • Haha 9

6 minutes ago, Grando said:

But how would 

Practically, how would this work? I guess the board would first sack the manager and pay off the contracts of all the players. Then the most-senior board member would have to sack all the other board members before resigning themselves. And then we’d be left with no footballing staff and no means of governance, so would presumably cease to operate.

👍👍👍

Just now, Bomber said:

👍👍👍

Fully agree it would not work easier said than done 

49 minutes ago, Grando said:

Bold my friend… but then didnt they say that about Agincourt, houses made of brick not wood, The French Revolution, the Telephone, the mobile Telephone, Internets?!? Bold my friend, foolhardy… delirium…. Potentially… but… and here lies the crux… ultimately right?!

I shall leave you to ponder dinosaurs, Darwin and Brexit…. Good night fine fellow…

(Disappears into the swell of yellow and green fog unfurling…)

Exeunt 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Grando said:

I'd imagine the groundsman would take things from here. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Danke bitte said:

Bold my friend… but then didnt they say that about Agincourt, houses made of brick not wood, The French Revolution, the Telephone, the mobile Telephone, Internets?!? Bold my friend, foolhardy… delirium…. Potentially… but… and here lies the crux… ultimately right?!

I shall leave you to ponder dinosaurs, Darwin and Brexit…. Good night fine fellow…

You're right, of course. The only thing to fear is fear itself.

• Haha 1