Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Green Army

Boycott Blackpool

Driving to that Blackpool game I could see massive storm clouds coming in from the sea.  Heavens opened and ran to the away turnstile with my mate at the last minute. The turnstile operator said he thought it may get called off, so we waited outside chatting to him.  When it was called off, he gave us both a voucher for the rescheduled game anyway so we got to see that for free.  

Happy days indeed.

1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Should be a good game, Blackpool already down and on the beach. Goals galore in this match. 

I'll have a pint of what you're drinking before the game please.

In any case I agree, it will be a celebration of the season, bunting, tika tape and even balloons and I may even venture there with my flag.

Oh what fu94i76 joy!

4 hours ago, First Wazzock said:

I'll be there with my white flag.

Ready to wave at any sign of capitulation

This should be the plan. Turn up with the white hankies like the Spaniards do and wave them ferociously at every opportunity.

Just now, essex canary said:

This should be the plan. Turn up with the white hankies like the Spaniards do and wave them ferociously at every opportunity.

5 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

A 160 mile round trip is one good reason

I‘m coming up from Surrey, 320miles in total (edit ie there and back).  I just hope I see a home goal for the first time in over 7 hours.

Edited by Branston Pickle
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

A 160 mile round trip is one good reason

2 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

I‘m coming up from Surrey, 320miles in total.  I just hope I see a home goal for the first time in over 7 hours.

Impressive.

I'm a great believer in suffering the bad times to enjoy the good, and hopefully being there against Blackpool will be the start of the revival or the catalyst for change.

On 26/04/2023 at 14:52, hogesar said:

No thanks. I also think it's pointless demonstrating when we have no idea who will be in charge of the club next season, let alone anything else.

The club have never suggested at any stage that it won't be Delia and MWJ, and the Yanks have at never stage said that they intend to pursue a majority holding.

So people should proceed to protest against the owners if they so wish. 

Good to see fans cheering for PUKKI and wish him luck and hope to see him back one day discussing city- but the worry is what will be the end response if city loses to Blackpool -toxic  and poor PUKKI will finish his career with city on a sour note ?