Sign in to follow this  
Michael Starr

Bit late but... Klose and Chris Martin...

I wonder what Klose will do next? If he retires, what odds on him being yet another who sets up shop in Norfolk? I know his wife became very integrated in the community and even had a part-time job whilst her husband was playing for us. Chris Martin will probably have to move somewhere where the local pubs let him in!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, canarydan23 said:

I wonder what Klose will do next? If he retires, what odds on him being yet another who sets up shop in Norfolk? I know his wife became very integrated in the community and even had a part-time job whilst her husband was playing for us. Chris Martin will probably have to move somewhere where the local pubs let him in!

Apparently Klose has been helping coach the youngsters at Bristol City and he's hooked himself up with a coaching role in Switzerland where he'll finish his coaching badges. His long term ambition is to be a Sporting Director. 

I've admired the way Martin reinvented himself as a player and gave himself a really solid career at a high level due to it. Not an easy thing to do.

Chris Martin and Norwich pip Leeds in fixture of the fallen | Norwich City  | The Guardian

Last minute winner against Leeds.....Chrissy Boy!.....

Norwich 1 Ipswich 1: Famous victory snatched away from visitors as Timm  Klose scores last second equaliser to share the spoils | The Sun

Last gasp equaliser against the Blue 'You know Who'....Timmy Lad!..... 

Both exquisite memories.....

• Like 4