Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Season ticket prices 65+

2 hours ago, daly said:

Perhaps CanaryDan and mates can form a Picket line at tomorrow’s match and shout abuse at us old fogies as we hobble to the South stand  with our flasks of cocoa

At age 64 I am not sure which side I should be on.

Perhaps I should also declare that  given that I live on a good public transport route I will leave my car (more modest than a Jaguar) on the driveway. If I go by bus I will pay the full fare. If using the train I will use my Senior Railcard.

Edited by essex canary

6 hours ago, essex canary said:

Is it different in logic to the nephew plan.

Your beef was nothing to do with the transfer of shares to family members.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Your beef was nothing to do with the transfer of shares to family members.

Wasn't it?  Most people sell cars without separating them from their number plates though probably not Doncaster so perhaps that is where he got the idea for shares?

Edited by essex canary

4 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Wasn't it?  Most people sell cars without separating them from their number plates though probably not Doncaster so perhaps that is where he got the idea for shares?

The 1,000 shares were transfered to a relative but your issue was over the seat for life unless you tell me otherwise.

Edited by TIL 1010

4 hours ago, daly said:

Perhaps CanaryDan and mates can form a Picket line at tomorrow’s match and shout abuse at us old fogies as we hobble to the South stand  with our flasks of cocoa

Are you 14 percenters going to wave fifty quid notes at them and chant "we are the super rich, your granny's a broke old witch". 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

34 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

The 1,000 shares were transfered to a relative but your issue was over the seat for life unless you tell me otherwise.

Even Ethics couldn't be that disingeuous. Could he?

42 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

So to use the analogy most of the cars, though not all, are sold without number plates. It is only in the 1,000 class though that the number plate gets actively taken away at that point. To be fair I suppose at this stage the Nephew may also suffer some diminution? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Are you 14 percenters going to wave fifty quid notes at them and chant "we are the super rich, your granny's a broke old witch". 

????????

22 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

I was 10. I had that ticket for a couple of seasons but then I used to use it but go through the wooden gate into the Barclay and stand behind the goal near Lil Kemp.and Pat. My grandmother must have had a spy on the case because I didn't get another after I started doing that...

I was 9 - nearly 10 !!! 1-5 Ipswich 1947. Probably less than a shilling to go in River End but we did not have a roof. Only able to go if I went without porridge for a couple of days. Am slightly better off these days. Remind me - what is this thread all about. 2-1 home win tomorrow. If anyone wants a laugh watch You Tube - Vincent Kompany - team talk.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, vos said:

I was 9 - nearly 10 !!! 1-5 Ipswich 1947. Probably less than a shilling to go in River End but we did not have a roof. Only able to go if I went without porridge for a couple of days. Am slightly better off these days. Remind me - what is this thread all about. 2-1 home win tomorrow. If anyone wants a laugh watch You Tube - Vincent Kompany - team talk.

And still always looking forward to the next game! Hope I'm still going in 20 years time. I'll look out for you tomorrow, you're a star VOS🌟

• Like 1