I’m putting it out there, I’m a big big fan of Todd the footballer but you can’t argue with Peter Grants take on him. Nail and head.

A superb talent currently going to waste. I know others feel different but I’m hoping that maybe, just maybe the harsh reality of Glaswegian life will awaken him, if indeed that’s where he ends up.

Best wishes Todd.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

I’m putting it out there, I’m a big big fan of Todd the footballer but you can’t argue with Peter Grants take on him. Nail and head.

A superb talent currently going to waste. I know others feel different but I’m hoping that maybe, just maybe the harsh reality of Glaswegian life will awaken him, if indeed that’s where he ends up.

Best wishes Todd.

Last chance Saloon, no one can call this one with confidence. 

9 hours ago, Coneys Knee said:

Best wishes Todd.

What are they and do professional footballers get to experience the harsh realities of Glaswegian life?

1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:

What are they and do professional footballers get to experience the harsh realities of Glaswegian life?

I meant the harsh realities of Glaswegian football life. The abuse he’ll get in the streets just for playing for rangers etc. I’m thinking of that video that went around when Russell martin played for rangers. 

It’ll be like a young boy joining the army and I think he’ll either sink completely or it’ll be the making of him. Fingers crossed for him. 

• Like 1

Not sure what it’s got to do with Grant and having a “rant” about a player before they even sign seems unnecessary. Surely it’s in everyone’s interest, particularly Todd’s, that he’s afforded a fresh start wherever he moves to?

I thinkit would be a disastrous choice  for him. He'll be under intense pressure to perform from his own supporters as some will be sceptical before he kicks a ball (Glasgow dumplings) and I had forgotten the  Celtic angle mentioned above.

He should go abroad eg Holland if ever he is enticed to leave the EFL.

Edited by BroadstairsR

I think Todd should try his luck in Serie A in Italy....Maybe Fiorentina, Udinese or Torino....playing for a team of that ilk if any were interested?....The Italian lifestyle, fashion, food, weather and the style of Calcio that they play.... 

I think it would actually suit Toddy....and he can exchange his Lamborghini for a left hand drive model....

Todd should reply about the harsh realities of being a wasted talent of a football coach. He obviously thought Brellier could play so what does he know.

Maybe Rangers was an option but had he been going there he would have signed by now. As Wagner says he is talking to other clubs (plural) but it's still up in the air when he ends up.

Clearly his time on the grass here is over.

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

Todd should reply about the harsh realities of being a wasted talent of a football coach. He obviously thought Brellier could play so what does he know.

Yeah maybe not the best ‘judge’ of a player