Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Work permit

If it doesn’t come through presumably there’s nothing stopping him watching on Sunday and doing the odd bit of coaching 

2 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

If it doesn’t come through presumably there’s nothing stopping him watching on Sunday and doing the odd bit of coaching 

I was wondering what the 'rules' would be in that situation. Watching from the directors box but not allowed in the dressing room? Who would even police that!?

Brexit means brexit.

We will all know he's working, I expect him on in his sun glasses and Hawaiian shirt enjoying a holiday in sunny Norfolk.

We are not man city so we can not even mess about with the thought that he is working as this breaks every rule.

Poor chap could find himself on a plane to Rwanda!

Thanks 51 percent, reap what you sow dipsh1ts.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

So watching must be fine, but if he does any "work" i.e. coaching or whatever, that must be a problem and surely would go down badly when the application is being considered ?  And in a very public place too ?  Not a great plan.

Is it just me ?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

So watching must be fine, but if he does any "work" i.e. coaching or whatever, that must be a problem and surely would go down badly when the application is being considered ?  And in a very public place too ?  Not a great plan.

Is it just me ?

Nah I agree, he needs to be a million miles away from the public eye or we are breaking all sorts of employment laws.

Once again another fantastic outcome from 2016 making England a far better progressive nation. 🤔

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

And in a very public place too ?  Not a great plan.

Where's Liz Truss when you need her, eh?  She could've popped a permit in over the club shop counter with "FAO Stu" written on the envelope.

• Haha 4

Would it not be the case that he can pop into the dressing room and offer any helpful advice or perform any coaching function he wishes as long as NCFC aren't actually paying him for it until the work permit comes through ?

1 hour ago, It's Character Forming said:

Is it just me ?

As it stands he is Schrodinger's coach.  

30 minutes ago, YellowSubmarine said:

We won’t have anything to worry about with the Work Permit

Other than getting a civil servant to shift his backside on a Friday afternoon so Wagner can actually do his job. 

It will be early leave off pub time on a minute.

35 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Other than getting a civil servant to shift his backside on a Friday afternoon so Wagner can actually do his job. 

It will be early leave off pub time on a minute.

😉

2 hours ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Brexit means brexit.

We will all know he's working, I expect him on in his sun glasses and Hawaiian shirt enjoying a holiday in sunny Norfolk.

We are not man city so we can not even mess about with the thought that he is working as this breaks every rule.

Poor chap could find himself on a plane to Rwanda!

Thanks 51 percent, reap what you sow dipsh1ts.

Funny how many of the 51% seem to be changing their minds once they know the negative effects on their own lives. 

• Like 2