Midlands Yellow

Championship Matches Today

19 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I'll give them credit for a big turnout in the third divison.. But if anything it's funnier they did turn up only to lose anyways

Well it was their local derby... the crowd not such a big surprise,  I'm sure Lincoln brought a lot of fans. 

31 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

🏌️🏌️♀️🏌️♂️🏌️🏌️♀️🏌️♂️🏌️🏌️♀️🏌️♂️🏌️🏌️♀️🏌️♂️🏌️🏌️♀️🏌️♂️

More clubs than Jack Nicklaus...

You’re a natural comedian Nutty, can’t stop laughing at that one. Who’s inspires you, Frank Carson and Gary Wilmot types? 

39 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Honestly thought it was their season, still might be but wobbling a bit now. 

I don't want to jinx it but it looks to be following a similar pattern to their other League One seasons. Start well, struggle against the better teams, tail off a bit, get annoyed with the manager, finish midtable. By no means are they a certainty.

• Like 1

I feel sorry for Blackpool. Those two points dropped could make all the difference at the end of the season. Don't know what happened in this game because Blackpool did not look like a dirty, physical side against us. Their recent performances also make our win against them look better than it seemed at the time.

15 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

You’re a natural comedian Nutty, can’t stop laughing at that one. Who’s inspires you, Frank Carson and Gary Wilmot types? 

I don't know who these people are. But you're the TV fan boy 🙃

13 minutes ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

I don't want to jinx it but it looks to be following a similar pattern to their other League One seasons. Start well, struggle against the better teams, tail off a bit, get annoyed with the manager, finish midtable. By no means are they a certainty.

Looks to be 2 from 3 for the autos as the other teams just can't get their acts together. Their home match with Sheff Wed will be massive. Portsmouth have games in hand but can't win at the moment.

There is not a team in the Championship out of the running for a playoff spot yet. Even Coventry in last place, who won their game today, have games in hand to take advantage of. Going to be an exciting season from here on to the finish line.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

I feel sorry for Blackpool. Those two points dropped could make all the difference at the end of the season. Don't know what happened in this game because Blackpool did not look like a dirty, physical side against us. Their recent performances also make our win against them look better than it seemed at the time.

I wonder what that extra point could mean for Sheff Utd come May. 2 points out of a possible 12. 2 points from 9 in the last 3 home games, and then one of those was in the 108 min against 9 men with a dodgy pen. Imagine what their canary call (flat cap phone in) must have been today.  "Thee useless boogers, 'appen. Wots thee doing in trainin' "

10 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

There is not a team in the Championship out of the running for a playoff spot yet. Even Coventry in last place, who won their game today, have games in hand to take advantage of. Going to be an exciting season from here on to the finish line.

Coventry are in a false position, not many easy games as we already know.