Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Drmic

15 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

Just came on as a sub in stopage time for Dinamo Zagreb who have beaten Chelsea 1-0 in the CL.

Magic.

They need to get Gilmour back

I just love it when the The haunted bag of twiglets tuchel is beaten. Dynamo Zagreb well ✔️ 👍 done.

I see the stick insect Tuchel got a yellow card as well 🤣.

70 m (fofana) 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Making Plans said:

Just came on as a sub in stopage time for Dinamo Zagreb who have beaten Chelsea 1-0 in the CL.

Magic.

They need to get Gilmour back

🤣👌

Tuchel's century ends on sour note

In the first transfer window under their new owners, Chelsea were Europe's highest spending club with an outlay close to £300m on new signings this summer.

The Blues, though, look an incoherent outfit and although Tuchel - who took charge of the side for the 100th time against Dinamo - is not yet under pressure, the German will quickly need to work out his side's problems with hands-on new owner Todd Boehly watching 

Happy 100 . Never your fault. Mincer

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

Edited by Mengo

Chelsea have had an horrendous transfer window, had their pants pulled well and truly down by Brighton and Leicester. 

They won't finish top 4 this season. 

2 hours ago, Google Bot said:

It'll be interesting how the new owners respond.  Under the old regime there would already be mumours at this point.

Pochettino will be practicing his interview answers this week.

10 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

Chelsea have had an horrendous transfer window, had their pants pulled well and truly down by Brighton and Leicester. 

They won't finish top 4 this season. 

You reckon? I don’t agree - think they are nailed on, but not because the others are good.

Drmic was never as bad as some on here made out. Didn't happen for him here, and the Prem maybe a stretch too far but it was clear he was a decent player (to most sensible people, anyway).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Drmic was never as bad as some on here made out. Didn't happen for him here, and the Prem maybe a stretch too far but it was clear he was a decent player (to most sensible people, anyway).

That’s stretching it, 90 per cent on here didn’t rate him. 

22 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

That’s stretching it, 90 per cent on here didn’t rate him. 

You're probably right, but I meant more in terms of those who claimed he was more of a League One level player, of which there were several. It was quite clear he had some ability. Like I say, didn't do enough here mind.

• Like 1

He’s not exactly made the case for his record here in today’s Pinkun interview, either. He just confirms he was written off, not that he was secretly playing well.. or could/should have played better than he did (Which would have generated obvious  questions if why..)

16 hours ago, Google Bot said:

It'll be interesting how the new owners respond.  Under the old regime there would already be mumours at this point.

Well, there's the answer I guess.  wow.