cambridgeshire canary

All the talks of bringing in a fullback on loan..

Not the last 2 years. Hope to have a trip at the enda of the season, and bring one of my boys (he is 5). He have to learn to love Norwich 😂😂

• Like 3

Would anyone take Jamal Lewis on a short term loan? Probably wouldn’t cost us anything as I’m sure Newcastle probably still owe us money on the original deal.

29 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

Would anyone take Jamal Lewis on a short term loan? Probably wouldn’t cost us anything as I’m sure Newcastle probably still owe us money on the original deal.

Probably 'owe' us a fair bit on conditions that will now never be met-appearances etc.

Would he come back here? He made that comparison between how defeat is treated here and at Newcastle, seemed a bit of a 'burning your bridges' exercise.

46 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

In a heartbeat.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Coneys Knee said:

It would make a lot of sense, there must be lots of other sides interested.

It would be great to have Jamal back. My only concern is his match fitness, but you can say the same for Byram.

The issue might be his wages as he isn't going to take a pay cut to come here, but he knows the club, knows the league.

On 22/08/2022 at 17:31, Olano said:

He is working like crazy for 90 min.

He is fast, good link up play, he scores.

He is ok om the head.

Not the best defender, but prity good. 

He is son of the assistent manager in Bodø/Glimt. And if Knutsen one day is to leave Glimt, then its for a club he and his people truly trust

WOAH MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS FIRST.....

Is the Head for 90 minutes??  And Is it a proper slobbery one??