SwearyCanary

This one is for Buh

8 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I love how you are admitting we are settling with Smith 😂😂

Its called being pragmatic.

A new manager will come in here knowing nothing about our squad, the players would have to work on a completely new style of football, and realistically it would result in our results and performances going backwards rather than forwards at least in the short term. 

Dean Smith doesn't excite me greatly, but the time for the Knutsen or similar would have been early June, not the end of August when we've recruited for a Dean Smith team. And I can get into him, if he succeeds in his role, because that's what rational and sensible people are like - there are a lot of colours between black and white.

To take the position you are taking at this stage in the season is utter lunacy and I personally thinks just shows that you've not thought this through at all.

You lost all credibility and showed your complete lack of football knowledge the moment you suggested that you'd be happy to have Sean Dyche come in and completely bypass Nunez in midfield. That alone shows that your opinion on football matters is not worth taking seriously at this point in time.

I say "this point in time" in case you are acting irrationally due to some terrible personal circumstances, or trauma, or head injury, in which case I hope you make a full recovery and look forward to hearing your footballing opinions after that point. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Its called being pragmatic.

A new manager will come in here knowing nothing about our squad, the players would have to work on a completely new style of football, and realistically it would result in our results and performances going backwards rather than forwards at least in the short term. 

Dean Smith doesn't excite me greatly, but the time for the Knutsen or similar would have been early June, not the end of August when we've recruited for a Dean Smith team. And I can get into him, if he succeeds in his role, because that's what rational and sensible people are like - there are a lot of colours between black and white.

To take the position you are taking at this stage in the season is utter lunacy and I personally thinks just shows that you've not thought this through at all.

You lost all credibility and showed your complete lack of football knowledge the moment you suggested that you'd be happy to have Sean Dyche come in and completely bypass Nunez in midfield. That alone shows that your opinion on football matters is not worth taking seriously at this point in time.

I say "this point in time" in case you are acting irrationally due to some terrible personal circumstances, or trauma, or head injury, in which case I hope you make a full recovery and look forward to hearing your footballing opinions after that point. 

Awful lot of cope in this statement

you don’t support smith, you just won’t admit it.

denial on another level, not brave enough to have an opinion.

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Awful lot of cope in this statement

you don’t support smith, you just won’t admit it.

denial on another level, not brave enough to have an opinion.

I was never a Boris Johnson fan, but he won an election.

3 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I was never a Boris Johnson fan, but he won an election.

And Alex Neil came in halfway through a season and won promotion

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Indeed, why do you want our manager sacked in August then you lunatic.

Just now, The Real Buh said:

Is Alex Neil the sort of manager that would meet your very particular standards then? We still haven't gotten to the bottom of that 

3 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

Is Alex Neil the sort of manager that would meet your very particular standards then? We still haven't gotten to the bottom of that 

Only if Sean Dyche isn't available.

48 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Only if Sean Dyche isn't available.

I didn’t say I’d prefer Sean Dyche I said I’d have him over Dean Smith, which isn’t a very high bar.

11 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I didn’t say I’d prefer Sean Dyche I said I’d have him over Dean Smith, which isn’t a very high bar.

So you'd prefer Sean Dyche to Dean Smith.......same thing isn't it?

31 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Dean Smith ate my hamster.

• Haha 2

IMHO  "Buh" is possibly not a proper correspondent but is there to generate clicks. On the other hand maybe he's just a troll, pretty successful obviously, not worth replying to. Any sensible response is filtered thro' a distorted prism and an inane utterance spewed out.😇 

• Like 1

On 21/08/2022 at 11:04, The Real Buh said:

Absolutely lost it mate you sound like Anthony Joshua after the fight last night 😂😂

IMG_4388.thumb.jpeg.ff8795351d100386836e16af0bf1eb3d.jpeg

On 21/08/2022 at 21:37, TeemuVanBasten said:

Dean Smith ate my hamster.

After  ' un named handsome Hollywood actor 'had finished with it. 🤢🤢🤢