TESCO

If Dean Smith were to get sacked in the coming weeks,

9 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Everyone saying Paul Warne  ignoring that he's happy at Rotherham.

Dont be ridiculous

If Paul Warne was offered the job of the club he supports he'd be here within hours...

22 hours ago, TESCO said:

Who would you want us to bring in? There aren’t many managers without a club that we’d want right now..

I’d never heard of Alex Neil or Farke. I’d only ever heard of Lambert as a manager after the dreaded 7.1. So in recent times I’d have to say someone I haven’t heard of ! 
(I’d heard of Smith - Villa had just sacked him) 

i would like to go Foreign again 

i would be looking again at all the Top European clubs Under 21 / 23 managers / Head coaches it worked before 

someone who has been around a big club and can bring the modern training methods and fresh tactics 

Someone who the Players will Respect and buy into 

Funny thing is it doesn't seem that many years ago I didn't fancy us playing a team managed by Dean Smith!

Come on Deano get your mojo back!

I have no idea who tbh but for me it needs to be a motivator, someone who will give the players a real kick up the **** and have a bit of passion. Pretty much someone who is the complete opposite to Smith. 

9 hours ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Then 'people' need to get over themselves.

Pretty football is all well and good when it works and of course is great to see but Personally I don't care if we play pretty or ugly as long as we show fight passion and drive and can dig out results, we're in the championship, not the champions league, get results, not oohs and ahhs at pretty passing. 

I wholeheartedly disagree. I know that I am in the minority but I'd rather lose playing Farkeball than win playing hoofball. I suppose that's why I was so, so gutted when Farke was sacked. 

I watch football to be entertained. If you gave me hoofball or Hughton style football again, I'd find something else to do.

I don't rate Smith but better the devil you know. I doubt that Warne, Dyche, Martin, Robins - or god forbid that horrible human being Terry - would do any better. Like a substitution, it's only worth doing if the change is for the better.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, HB1989 said:

Knutsen all day long!!

Indeed, but he has a Champions League qualifier tomorrow night. It feels as though that ship has sailed.

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

Indeed, but he has a Champions League qualifier tomorrow night. It feels as though that ship has sailed.

I don’t think it ever ‘docked’!  

43 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

I wholeheartedly disagree. I know that I am in the minority but I'd rather lose playing Farkeball than win playing hoofball. I suppose that's why I was so, so gutted when Farke was sacked. 

I watch football to be entertained. If you gave me hoofball or Hughton style football again, I'd find something else to do.

I don't rate Smith but better the devil you know. I doubt that Warne, Dyche, Martin, Robins - or god forbid that horrible human being Terry - would do any better. Like a substitution, it's only worth doing if the change is for the better.

I like our style under Smith. Generally, what he's trying to do seems pretty consistent with the philosophy we had under Farke, at least when we were in a position to assert ourselves in a game. 

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

I don’t think it ever ‘docked’!  

I wasn't sure tbh. The generalisation that he wouldn't have been available until the January after seemed to get caught up with a load of rumours.