Sign in to follow this  
BurwellCanary

Keep and fix or get rid somehow

Yes, he's coming back here as I'm pretty sure Pink'Un reported. Got "injured" just prior to the match in which Bournmouth went up and he did not take part in the team celebrations either. As it happens he only made 11 appearances for them, with a grand total of 0 goals and 0 assists. Quite frankly I really don't see anyone wanting to buy him come the transfer window (Remember when he was linked to 20 million plus transfers?) so think it's fair to say we are stuck with him for now

Why would they have taken him up? If they haven't needed him to get out of the Champ, they definitely won't be needing him in the PL

I'd love to say get rid, unfortunately don't see where he'd go, if we can make it that he puts in a smidgen of effort next year then he could be a useful squad member... I wouldn't want us pinning all our hopes on him being our creative spark again though..... ( That should be Twine from Dons ) 

I think we will accept any reasonable offer with lots of add ons to move on from this drama. I doubt Norwich want him back or he really fancies coming back. 

I expect either Smith gives him another chance and he starts producing decent performances again, or we'll ship him off on loan, can't see any reasonable offers heading our way for him in the summer.

I don't understand the turning of crowd favourite to leper in such a short time. Sounds to me like mistakes have been made, on both sides, and now Deano needs to sit him down and tell him he could still have a, future. He has the talent. I know he is a bit lightweight at times but sure he is still at least a Championship player. Hope its for us.

In this last season Farke then Smith and lastly Parker have failed to get a tune out of him so whatever makes some people think next season will be different is beyond me.

He needs to decide if he wants to be remembered for his floppy hair and social media contributions.

Or for being a half-decent footballer.