Sign in to follow this  
Kingston Yellow

Simon Lappin - complete joke

2 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

My favorite is him defending Idah on the wing as "lack of options" while winger Tzolis sits on the bench 😂

Yep, pointing the obvious, that Tzolis is sh0ite.  

Have to admit Rob Butler is equally grinding my nuts today. 

Constantly biting back to callers talking about Adam Idah not being good enough with the line of "well we know he's a good footballer, he plays international football"

I mean come on Rob for fëck sake! He's up against league 2 and national league level strikers and Paddy the farmer to be picked for ROI!! If he wasnt playing for us in the champs he wouldn't get picked! 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor

26 minutes ago, Kingston Yellow said:

Yep, pointing the obvious, that Tzolis is sh0ite.  

He may be...but if Idah isnt good enough to start centrally he shouldnt be shoved out on the wing.

At least by starting Tzolis we then have the option of bringing a fresh Idah on as a striker with 20 mins to go.

What Wagner did today was knacker all our strikers and leave a young 18-19 yr old lad  to come off the bench

5 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

He may be...but if Idah isnt good enough to start centrally he shouldnt be shoved out on the wing.

At least by starting Tzolis we then have the option of bringing a fresh Idah on as a striker with 20 mins to go.

What Wagner did today was knacker all our strikers and leave a young 18-19 yr old lad  to come off the bench

Pukki looks finished to me. Sarge has the ball control of a jellyfish and Idah has the determination of a butterfly. So lets play all three of them. 

• Haha 1

Was Lappin to blame for the lethargic performance of NCFC? He speaks differently from you and I and is entitled to his opinion!

• Sad 1

He’s employed by the club isn’t he. He certainly defends the club at all times and is something of a club sycophant. One of my least favourite pundits on there for that reason.

• Like 1

Is a massive fan of Stuart Webber as he's just admitted on Canary call - says it all. 

And apparently he's only got it wrong "this one year" 

On 01/04/2023 at 17:54, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Have to admit Rob Butler is equally grinding my nuts today. 

Constantly biting back to callers talking about Adam Idah not being good enough with the line of "well we know he's a good footballer, he plays international football"

I mean come on Rob for fëck sake! He's up against league 2 and national league level strikers and Paddy the farmer to be picked for ROI!! If he wasnt playing for us in the champs he wouldn't get picked! 

On one hand you have to be appreciative of Rob butler and the work he does, he clearly loves the canaries but the man is pretty hypocritical and subject to revisionism at times

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Is a massive fan of Stuart Webber as he's just admitted on Canary call - says it all. 

And apparently he's only got it wrong "this one year" 

Think radio Norfolk is doing a good job. But probably best to have guest comentaiters that is not working at the club.

• Like 1

Lappin was embarrassing tonight, as usual.  Absolutely pointless having him on as a pundit. No balance. Just relentlessly defends the indefensible.  

• Like 2