Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Fair play to Blackburn Rovers

Sorry but why fair play to rovers ? What has this got to do with football? Looks like pc scoring to me.

6 minutes ago, Jsim1986 said:

Sorry but why fair play to rovers ? What has this got to do with football? Looks like pc scoring to me.

Blackburn Rovers are a football club, silly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jsim1986 said:

At least 25% of the population of Blackburn are Muslim. The clubĀ are simply showing respect to a celebrationĀ that is very important to a significant proportion of theirĀ fan base. IĀ would hope that we as a club would do something similar if a big part of our support (or proportion of our fine city) were likewise of this belief. Isn't thatĀ what clubs who value their community do Jsim?

OTBC

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Jsim1986 said:

This. I must have missed Blackburn Rovers inviting Catholics / Christians to celebrate Easter on the pitch recently.Ā 

Edited by Kingston Yellow
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kingston Yellow said:

This. I must have missed Blackburn Rovers inviting Catholics / Christians to celebrate Easter on the pitch recently.Ā 

Thats because JesusĀ  didnt actually die and then rise again.Ā  That was Richarlison.....he can do it at least once a week.šŸ˜‡

Edited by wcorkcanary
  • Haha 7

Disappointed that Norwich have disrespected my Jedi religion. You have to go back to 2003 for a win on May the 4th. It's a sith conspiracy I tell you!

1 minute ago, canarydan23 said:

What a t1t. Ā SomeoneĀ canā€™t make a reasonable point without you descending to politicalĀ slurs. Ā Or desperately trawling backĀ 5 years to try and redress the imbalance.Ā 

5 minutes ago, Kingston Yellow said:

What a t1t. Ā SomeoneĀ canā€™t make a reasonable point without you descending to politicalĀ slurs. Ā Or desperately trawling backĀ 5 years to try and redress the imbalance.Ā 

Where was the reasonable point?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Raptor said:

Disappointed that Norwich have disrespected my Jedi religion. You have to go back to 2003 for a win on May the 4th. It's a sith conspiracy I tell you!

As a Rastafarian, grass is an important part of my beliefs but the club continue to refuse to allow me on the pitch. šŸ˜”

50 minutes ago, HertsCanary93 said:

Looks like a great turnout.

Imagine getting upset because a club has done this.Ā 

There'll be someoneĀ  looking to turn thisĀ  Ā into something that reflects negativelyĀ  on our club, waits......... while humming the theme tune of Doxon of D1ckĀ  Green.

1 hour ago, Nuff Said said:

As a Rastafarian, grass is an important part of my beliefs but the club continue to refuse to allow me on the pitch. šŸ˜”

They may let you on the pitch Nuffo but im pretty sure CRĀ  is a smoke free zone.Ā