cambridgeshire canary

Mclean scoring with a Gilmour assist.. 🥧

5 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Weird how he is our most picked midfielder under both Farke and Smith in the Premier League. Its almost like they know something we / you don't 😉

Strange that hoggy. 🤔 Maybe posters are correct and coaches are not. It's a funny old game isn't it. 🙃

21 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Weird how he is our most picked midfielder under both Farke and Smith in the Premier League. Its almost like they know something we / you don't 😉

Remember that time when Shaun Carey played every game? 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, non-scoring strikers said:

Remember that time when Shaun Carey played every game? 

Touché 

44 minutes ago, Mengo said:

Strange that hoggy. 🤔 Maybe posters are correct and coaches are not. It's a funny old game isn't it. 🙃

Who knows! On a personal level I dont think Kenny quite has enough to be a Premier League midfielder but I think he quite regularly shows that overall he is one of the best we have in our squad.

29 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Who knows! On a personal level I dont think Kenny quite has enough to be a Premier League midfielder but I think he quite regularly shows that overall he is one of the best we have in our squad.

That’s stretching it but fair play he got the winner. 

7 hours ago, Coneys Knee said:

Pleased for them both, the only downside is that Gilmours assist means we’ve got to put up with the BBC and Chelsea fans running their mouth off about what a world beater he is.

BBC doing a fine job of that this evening 

8 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

That’s stretching it but fair play he got the winner. 

Got the winner and was the best midfielder on the pitch yesterday. Your biased eyes probably wouldn't let you see that though 🙂

Edited by hogesar

9 hours ago, Yobocop said:

BBC doing a fine job of that this evening 

Did they really just say that “Gilmour has been key to our recent revival”? I didn’t watch but that’s what I’ve heard.

You see, if true, this is why Gilmour has suffered the abuse (not condoning it). It’s because the poor kid has been made out to be something he’s not and is subject to such unjustified media bias that Norwich fans have rebelled against it and taken it out on Billy.

The saddest part is, none of that is Billy Gilmours fault.

So take a look at yourselves BBC and plastic Chelsea fans cos your fanning the flames.

Some of the hate and bile towards mclean, a lot if it on this hell hole, has been shameful. 

Take a long look at yourselves, it's been embarrassing to read so many idiots with so little footballing knowledge. 

14 hours ago, hogesar said:

Hogesar he has it in his locker but we just do not see it enough in my opinion 

i would say one of his main strengths is from Corners or set plays he is good in the air for a midfielder  

32 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

Hogesar he has it in his locker but we just do not see it enough in my opinion 

i would say one of his main strengths is from Corners or set plays he is good in the air for a midfielder  

Maybe this is the start of scoring a few more goals for Kenny. Let's hope so. We are not the only ones having problems with goals from players. PSG🙃 eg. Messi has scored a massive 1 goal for them in 11 games. 😊

• Like 1