Sign in to follow this  
getnormannsignedup

Carrow Road Ticket Question

Hi, I was just wondering what the difference is between every section of Carrow Road being £43 for the Everton match and then looking at the County Lounge section and tickets being £48? Is there anything else included in that?

A programme, a free cup of tea at half time, a padded seat, a lounge, limited legroom.

A comparative bargain at casual prices given that the season ticket is crazily a 50 per cent mark up on standard prices

14 minutes ago, essex canary said:

A programme, a free cup of tea at half time, a padded seat, a lounge, limited legroom.

A comparative bargain at casual prices given that the season ticket is crazily a 50 per cent mark up on standard prices

No padded seats in The City Stand lounges.

44 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

No padded seats in The City Stand lounges.

I think they have some kind of soft covering. Perhaps I would agree that padded is an exaggeration.

4 minutes ago, essex canary said:

I think they have some kind of soft covering. Perhaps I would agree that padded is an exaggeration.

For incontinence issues? 

6 minutes ago, essex canary said:

The ones i would describe as padded are those in The South Stand that give access to The Legends ( formerly Top of the City )

4 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Steady on Waveney.......surely you mean ' vertically challenged ' ?

Careful @Grumpy will be after you - with his 6 mates ! 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

2 hours ago, Van wink said:

Big queue for the biscuits when I was last in there, nobody seemed to be dunking.

Lol

My youngest son ( 17 ) and myself ( lower Barclay season ticket holders ) thought we would give it a go in the Chelsea FA cup game a few seasons ago. On several occasions he told me to sit down when I vented my frustration at the ref or stood up for any reason ( football pitch related ). Also told me to shut up on the rare occasion I swore.

So not a place to sit if you are like me and cannot contain your passion.

6 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Lol

My youngest son ( 17 ) and myself ( lower Barclay season ticket holders ) thought we would give it a go in the Chelsea FA cup game a few seasons ago. On several occasions he told me to sit down when I vented my frustration at the ref or stood up for any reason ( football pitch related ). Also told me to shut up on the rare occasion I swore.

So not a place to sit if you are like me and cannot contain your passion.

Yep, I ventured over for one game when I gave my seat near the snake pit to my lad, didn’t feel quite the same 🤣

• Like 1