Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Anyone else gonna miss Normann when he's gone?

Beacause he seems to come across as one of only a small number of players right now who not only seem to be able to play well but always come across as wanting to win, putting an effort in and clearly being upset when things don't go right, unlike some of other players who look like they would much rather be anywhere else.. And he honestly does look like a decent prem player.

And the saddest part is barring some kind of amazing magical turnout in which we go on some kind of nonstop winning streak think most would agree it's not looking good and we most likely are going be getting relegated (Relegated by Halloween.. No wonder half the worlds media are laughing at us) and of course this will mean Normann will be leaving us rather than signing on a deal, and I have no doubt he will probably get snapped up by a prem club.

And I really will miss him.

• Like 5

I'll miss him. Strong lad, gives it his all. Deserves more than playing alongside mcclown

Something about Normann.....I thought he put in a decent shift yesterday.....Wouldn't be surprised in January with a few enquiries and interest from some other upper echelon clubs..... 

I think he is really good player. Really good all around in his game and has good selection of passing. Now we just need him to get to same page with Pukki and we might start seeing some goals.

I think he’s the only new signing I’ve really warmed to so far. Feels like he has a respect for what he’s representing. Also appears to be a very good player, it’s just a shame we don’t have some midfielders around to compliment him.

Yes, although he’s not been here long, I will be sad to see him leave.

2 hours ago, hepphep said:

I think he is really good player. Really good all around in his game and has good selection of passing. Now we just need him to get to same page with Pukki and we might start seeing some goals.

Absolutely. Far and away the best of the new players and one who at least seems to have fitted in really well.

I wonder if the transfer deal means we can buy him even if relegated.

No way he will or should stay as he is far too good for Championship.

But we could buy at pre agreed price and immediately sell him at a higher price to another team.

Might at least raise some cash for a championship ready replacement.