Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Madness at Old Trafford

And what’s more, there was lots of booing at the half-time whistle.  I understand from some on here that such behaviour is “tinpot”.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

And what’s more, there was lots of booing at the half-time whistle.  I understand from some on here that such behaviour is “tinpot”.

If Lakey were a Man United fan I wonder what positives he could come up with?

I guess the group would play better than the team at the moment. Certainly not "Lovestruck" though. 😉

Taken from the BBC website

"When you have a team full of great (good) players but aren't able to regularly get them to play to their potentials, then that should be a big clue as to what you need to address. Ole (DF) will always be a legend for the club but he isn't the right manager to take us forwards. He's taken us as far as he could and now we are regressing"

• Like 1

I see quite a few similarities in how Ole and Farke set their teams out to play. Just way too slow and lacking in intensity, relying on individual brilliance to create chances, not getting close to the opposition, not pressing in numbers etc. You need to play at a lightening pace to be effective at this level

That final 20 minutes was basically Liverpool switching play from left to right back to left and Man Utd sitting off them in 2 rows of 4. Completely and utterly embarrassing performance for them.