Sign in to follow this  
......and Smith must score.

Normann out of internationals

1 minute ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Just been announced that Normann is out of Norway's squad due to an unspecified injury.

Fingers crossed it's nothing too serious. We need him playing.

I suspect it migh be one those "injuries" that clear up over the international breaks.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It better me minor. He's already become our most important player. Imagine picking three CMs out of Rupp, McLean, Gilmour and PLM. I would add Sorenson to that list but that's not going to happen, is it. Good enough for a four year contract but not good enough to actually play football.

3 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

I’ve heard he’s got Ryan Giggs syndrome 

You get that from another Forum FF? 

Just now, Greavsy said:

You get that from another Forum FF? 

Tell us all again why you said Todd is suited for Brighton with a winky face after it 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Tell us all again why you said Todd is suited for Brighton with a winky face after it 

i replied to that one the relevant thread - you may not have been lurking long enough to have see it though. 

Edited by Greavsy
Spelling correction

Just now, Greavsy said:

i replied to that one the relevant - you may not have been lucking long enough to have see it though. 

91195189-003E-400E-A899-D7D33A0DDE6B.png

Behave FF - you're better than that. 

run off and tell you other forum mates that the big boys on the ( more popular) pink un board aren't playing nicely

11 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Behave FF - you're better than that. 

run off and tell you other forum mates that the big boys on the ( more popular) pink un board aren't playing nicely

Thanks for the childish response, you never did explain why you put the winky emoji after your post about Todd suiting Brighton though

7 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Thanks for the childish response, you never did explain why you put the winky emoji after your post about Todd suiting Brighton though

I refer to my previous comment - which ive also linked for the hard of intelligence.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

It better me minor. He's already become our most important player. Imagine picking three CMs out of Rupp, McLean, Gilmour and PLM. I would add Sorenson to that list but that's not going to happen, is it. Good enough for a four year contract but not good enough to actually play football.

Play 5 at the back and Sorensen doesn't even make the bench. Best he can hope for is an FA Cup run.

Agree though that Normann is already hugely important to us. Just need to get Gilmour playing to his full potential and we might just have a midfield.

1 hour ago, FenwayFrank said:

Assaulted his missus?

Slept with his brother's missus?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, canarydan23 said:

Assaulted his missus?

Slept with his brother's missus?

Will settle for a solo run/goal from the halfway line against the gooners

11 minutes ago, Bluefloyd said:

Will settle for a solo run/goal from the halfway line against the gooners

I'm sure he'll love regaling his fellow inmates about it in Strangeways. Just hope his cell-mate isn't a strapping, 6 foot 6 Arsenal fan.

3 hours ago, BigFish said:

I suspect it migh be one those "injuries" that clear up over the international breaks.

Hopefully we get another 13 or so of them then 👍

3 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

I assume this means putting club before country like Giggs used to. Normann definitely doesn't Have any problems in the girlfriend department!

1 hour ago, Tetteys Jig said:

I assume this means putting club before country like Giggs used to. Normann definitely doesn't Have any problems in the girlfriend department!

If you are talking about the Russian Instagram lady, the Pink'Un interview with the Norwegian football journalist identified they were no longer together... not that it has a whole lot to do with this but what the hey I guess.

I hope it isn't anything serious and that can be sorted with a couple of weeks rest because even if he can't train, I think the more time this squad has together right now to train and bond, can only be good for us. Same goes for Sargent and any of the others who don't go out on international duty.

Edited by chicken