Ken Hairy

Wolves v Brentford

Nah no chance, but have to say, Brentford haven’t changed their style of play or setup and it’s paying off. We should consider going back to a 4-2-3-1 again.

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Could see us getting a legitmate goal ruled out for handball like that though..

Or not being disallowed ala Saka last week 

5 minutes ago, Indy said:

Nah no chance, but have to say, Brentford haven’t changed their style of play or setup and it’s paying off. We should consider going back to a 4-2-3-1 again.

It's funny that, because we didn't change our style or setup last time and signed a similar number of players yet people were saying that we should be changing to a less attacking formation and have signed more...

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, cornish sam said:

It's funny that, because we didn't change our style or setup last time and signed a similar number of players yet people were saying that we should be changing to a less attacking formation and have signed more...

Not at all, the first half of the season we were putting in some decent results and points on the board! Wasn’t till injuries really hit and then the Covid break which killed us!

I find it odd how other teams seem to adapt to the PL much better than us.

We absolutely dominate the majority of matches in the Championship but look so fragile in the PL. 

I know we've played the top teams and there's plenty of games to play but I can only think Farke's style is more suited to the bigger fishes in the respective pond.

It remains to be seen how we go today and over the next few weeks if we can get this line up settled. However the fundamental difference so far between is and Brentford (discounting the opposition which I know is relevant) is that they can defend which always gives them half a chance in any match. That plus they didn’t sell their best player. 

Edited by Jim Smith

44 minutes ago, Yellow and Green said:

I find it odd how other teams seem to adapt to the PL much better than us.

We absolutely dominate the majority of matches in the Championship but look so fragile in the PL. 

I know we've played the top teams and there's plenty of games to play but I can only think Farke's style is more suited to the bigger fishes in the respective pond.

Mentality.

K'in hate Leeds United but when they went up there wasn't an ounce of 'they're going back down' in them.

We're just so weak and soft.

56 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

Mentality.

K'in hate Leeds United but when they went up there wasn't an ounce of 'they're going back down' in them.

We're just so weak and soft.

Have Leeds won a game this season?