Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Important supporter information - Liverpool

So if you roll up just a few minutes before kick-off then it'll be straight through and in no messing.....as everyone else would've turned up early and been processed....(unlikely).....

Took an age to get in to the Gillingham game..about 20 in front of me at turnstile but took about 10 minutes to get through..security were checking bags , confiscating soft drinks and deodorants  of all things. They were also using metal detectors

24 minutes ago, city4eva said:

Took an age to get in to the Gillingham game..about 20 in front of me at turnstile but took about 10 minutes to get through..security were checking bags , confiscating soft drinks and deodorants  of all things. They were also using metal detectors

I didnt have any of that going into the lower Barclay. 

Got ushered to a turnstile with no one at it, and straight in. 

I'll be in the pub beforehand and will turn up late as usual.

Can't see why if it should take any longer if no Covid checks.

12 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I didnt have any of that going into the lower Barclay. 

Got ushered to a turnstile with no one at it, and straight in. 

Hope it’s like that on Saturday. My season ticket is in lower Barclay but sat in south stand for Gillingham

1 minute ago, city4eva said:

Hope it’s like that on Saturday. My season ticket is in lower Barclay but sat in south stand for Gillingham

I left it tidy for you! 

51 minutes ago, city4eva said:

Oh my god, no!!! The great unwashed are a bigger threat than Liverpool 😂

1 hour ago, city4eva said:

Right Guard doing the security?.....

1 hour ago, city4eva said:

Indeed, I turned up about ten minutes before the game and there must've been 500-1000 outside the South Stand with queues stretching to the car park. 

I think they must've got bored of the rigmarole in the end, as they just opened the large gates and started letting people in without even checking tickets, as there would've been a lot of fans missing a decent chunk of the match otherwise.

I certainly don't wanna miss a minute of my first game in attendance at Carra in over a year and a half on Saturday....

So therefore I shall be wearing my Yellow mankini.....Then if security wish to body search me, my skimpy attire will accelerate the 'pat down' process.....I shall also have all my essential stuff held in my hand in an airport type issue transparent and resealable bag.....

I'm prepared.....Oh and I do hope they don't notice my half-time courgette snack.....It won't fit in my resealable bag, so I must remember to put it down the front of my mankini and not create a sh!tstorm that I created on my way into Latitude.....when I unfortunately stowed it down the rear of my mankini....

• Haha 1