Sign in to follow this  
TeemuVanBasten

Could Trybull step up?

Maybe we could offer Trybull and a bag of chips to Bournemouth in exchange for Billing. Thinking about it we should offer Trybull and a bag of chips to Bournemouth and they can keep Billing. Other than being 6ft 10 and good at running into people, he's useless. 

8 hours ago, Jsim1986 said:

Fair point, but he also makes fair points, you would have to say they seem strange views to have.

You kind of invalidate your fair points when you start slinging insults at people for no reason.

27 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

You kind of invalidate your fair points when you start slinging insults at people for no reason.

Well not really, had a crap day and just hit my buttons with same people just being over negative it's just frustrating. I am all for debate and if something is negative it's negative you can only call a spade a spade, however when it's the same people time after time find something negative with everything it just annoyed me and called it out. 

No, much as I like the guy for the part he played in our promotion he's not a PL level player. He's neat and tidy technically but to play in midfield in the PL you need to be a super athlete and he just hasn't got the mobility or strength to play at this level. I still vividly remember watching opposition players dribble past him and out muscle him with ease. He could have been a good player at this level 10 years ago but things have changed, watching him try to compete against the giant, athletic midfield of the likes of Watford, Palace and West Ham was like watching a boy trying to compete in a mens game, he was just physically miles off of the required standard 

2 minutes ago, Jsim1986 said:

Well not really, had a crap day and just hit my buttons with same people just being over negative it's just frustrating. I am all for debate and if something is negative it's negative you can only call a spade a spade, however when it's the same people time after time find something negative with everything it just annoyed me and called it out. 

Not sure if I've misinterpreted your post, but I wasn't saying that you had said anything out of turn!

I'm an unashamed 'Percy Positive' and yeah, the constant negativity from some quarters gets on my wick too.

But at the end of the day we're all NCFC fans, and they're still entitled to their opinions no matter how absurd they may seem.

I just wanted to point out that this @fredherring character hasn't posted in more than seven years, then just logged on to sling a load of personal insults at a poster. Not a good look.

8 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Not sure if I've misinterpreted your post, but I wasn't saying that you had said anything out of turn!

I'm an unashamed 'Percy Positive' and yeah, the constant negativity from some quarters gets on my wick too.

But at the end of the day we're all NCFC fans, and they're still entitled to their opinions no matter how absurd they may seem.

I just wanted to point out that this @fredherring character hasn't posted in more than seven years, then just logged on to sling a load of personal insults at a poster. Not a good look.

Haha no worries crossed wires I think!

Provided places left in squad of 25 over 21's, which may be likely if new signings don't count Tom T could get in.

2 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Insults seem to be a regular thing on this forum though

14 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

They're both professional footballers who play in central midfield, they both have two legs and two eyes. Beyond that, I'm struggling.

I suspect he's talking about their ability to play out of tight areas of the pitch, at which they're both great at, just that my mate Tom always looks like he's running through treacle when out of position (which wasn't that often, tbf). 

I'd have him as back up no question, provided that no toys are thrown out of the pram and he maintains a good attitude.

The likelihood of us finding a technically better reserve / back up DM / DLP player with our budget is pretty low I think.

Edited by Orly