Sign in to follow this  
Flying Dutchman

New kit released on Saturday

Looks like the old fashioned badge is still on the strip. Shame as the simple canary on a ball looks classy on the 'travel wear'.

Reckon they have missed a great opportunity to haul the 'old maid' club image into the 21st century.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, TopTory said:

Looks like the old fashioned badge is still on the strip. Shame as the simple canary on a ball looks classy on the 'travel wear'.

Reckon they have missed a great opportunity to haul the 'old maid' club image into the 21st century.

Binner

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Those exact yellow and black colours would look great on an away or third kit

Hope that's our away kit colours, would love very classy

Black and a dash of yellow/green, probably as trim and piping. would be a classy away kit.

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

Black and a dash of yellow/green, probably as trim and piping. would be a classy away kit.

We had a 2nd kit similar to that a few seasons ago. Black with a yellow and green line running down the right hand side to the shorts. It was ok, hopefully we’ll do something more interesting this time if black is on the menu. 

6 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

We had a 2nd kit similar to that a few seasons ago. Black with a yellow and green line running down the right hand side to the shorts. It was ok, hopefully we’ll do something more interesting this time if black is on the menu. 

Think you mean this one? I'd think it's better with collar, cuffs, and seams/piping in that instead of the stripe.

Norwich City Away football shirt 2016 - 2017

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheGunnShow said:

Think you mean this one? I'd think it's better with collar, cuffs, and seams/piping in that instead of the stripe.

Dat’s the one. It’s ok. They did another one in black a few seasons prior, I think when Lambert was in charge. That was nice!

48 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

The Joma ‘launch’ had a black/orange badge, so there’s definitely a black ‘theme’ going on.

I don’t care what they do so long as they don’t jinx it releasing a second / third kit with player hype aka… 

8AD90D96-906D-49A3-86A8-3BE65A3C2128.jpeg

2 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

Absolutely pointless as an away kit - we only ever clash with Watford and Wolves who both wear - yellow and black…. so just give us a white or green shirt and socks combined with our regular green shorts for a second kit . 

Edited by Surfer

Drove past Carrow Rd earlier, whilst the club shop is blacked out, there was a large gap and I could see a row of shirts. Looked like a darker yellow than last year with a green stripe down the arm. 

Obviously not saying that's the new kit as I didn't see for long enough, but looked decent whatever it was. 

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, TopTory said:

Modernist as opposed to a luddite stick in the mud.

Said the Tory. 

They change the strip every season so they'll have the opportunity to change it again. 

20 hours ago, TopTory said:

Modernist as opposed to a luddite stick in the mud.

Only a binner would say such a thing.

People who like the club badge are "luddite sticks in the mud" now are they... now if ever their was a view that would not make you many friends...

You may as well say you think we should wear blue and white... 🤮🤮