Sign in to follow this  
Greavsy

Meanwhile down the road.......

They even add stars to their street art! 

The up or down part made me laugh too, shows no confidence, or hedging their bets? 

When we get the trophy at QPR do bring it up to Norwich via the slow road - A12 through 1p5wich. Just so they can see what a bit of real colour and stars look like.

Fair play to them. Looks a hell of a lot better than it did before.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Honestly, can we stop this regular updates about Ipswich?

No one forces you to read them, let alone comment but do feel free to start a thread something more to your tastes if you like..... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

They even add stars to their street art! 

The up or down part made me laugh too, shows no confidence, or hedging their bets? 

To be fair to them I think it looks good - I wouldn't be averse to us doing something similar in The Fine City.

There's already a lot of great street art in Norwich, but since lockdown there's also been an explosion in brainless and tedious 'tagging'. If we could cover some of that rubbish up with Norwich City themed stuff that would be an improvement. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

No one forces you to read them, let alone comment but do feel free to start a thread something more to your tastes if you like..... 

Pot, kettle, black. Your spat with Nutty Nigel showed you to be an absolute arsehole. And now you've proven yourself a hypocrite. Get off your high horse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

To be fair to them I think it looks good - I wouldn't be averse to us doing something similar in The Fine City.

There's already a lot of great street art in Norwich, but since lockdown there's also been an explosion in brainless and tedious 'tagging'. If we could cover some of that rubbish up with Norwich City themed stuff that would be an improvement. 

https://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/crime/police-crackdown-norwich-graffiti-tagging-7940246

Hopefully that will clear that up. 🤞 

Edited by Greavsy

6 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

When we get the trophy at QPR do bring it up to Norwich via the slow road - A12 through 1p5wich. Just so they can see what a bit of real colour and stars look like.

Certainly would be the slow road.

We're playing Barnsley 😉

18 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Certainly would be the slow road.

We're playing Barnsley 😉

Yes. My age catching up with me !

6 hours ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Pretty much my stance. Just because they're our hated rivals doesn't mean we have to hate everything they do in their own town. In fact, this looks a better expression of street art than much of the crap that masquerades as graffiti nowadays.