Sign in to follow this  
Branston Pickle

Anyone heading down to FCR?

A couple of people I know have bought yellow and green smoke things, so I assume so.

(I want to say flares, but I think you can actually buy safer coloured smoke things now??)

I hope they don't, I get it and I understand it, but I just don't want the negative press (or risk). All the attention should be on the boys

• Like 1

nah, 200 miles away... hopefully try plan a visit to see my nan after over a year not seeing her with the promotion parade or something

Im 160-odd miles away so not really an option.  I’m in two minds - if people behaved ‘appropriately’ we could show others how it’s done...

Edited by Branston Pickle

What is it with people even contemplating going to FCR? I get it that it's a cause for celebration but we're still in COVID restrictions. Do we really want the negative publicity like Rangers and Scumpool? Excellent club, excellent fans. Keep it that way

46 minutes ago, Don’t be Krul said:

What is it with people even contemplating going to FCR? I get it that it's a cause for celebration but we're still in COVID restrictions. Do we really want the negative publicity like Rangers and Scumpool? Excellent club, excellent fans. Keep it that way

If I still lived in the Fine City I might have gone around 6 to welcome the players, and nipped home to watch the game.  But I moved away 33 years ago making it a bit tricky (would’ve been there for the game tonight if allowed though)

9 minutes ago, pete said:

Might just mosey down to Broadhall Way.

On the pinkun live about an hour ago they said there was a few people milling about already. Team coach be there about 6.30.