Surely that'sĀ  Bluto on the mug?

Bluto

Bluto - Wikipedia

Ā 

Blotto

Hall of Fame (2020) : ScottishFootball

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, sgncfc said:

Shaquiri and Harry Enfield. Seriously, could be twins.

'ello keeps'

Ā 

Soccer - Capital One Cup - Fourth Round - Stoke City v Chelsea - Britannia Stadium : News Photo

Ā 

Association Football - Harry Enfield - Mr Cholmondley-Warner on Make a GIF

"Seperated?"

Goodness me.Ā 

At least sixteen years of being exposed to one of the best free systems of educationĀ in the entire world, an ego the size of Asia and yet we are still subject toĀ that abomination, that completeĀ dereliction of spelling acceptability, that orthographical abomination.

It is not forum policing to point this out. We have an edit button after all,Ā Ā yet this schoolboy error sits there, in all itsĀ offensiveness for the best part of eighteen hours,Ā unnoticed and uncorrected by it's esteemed perpetrator.

Made my day.

Edited by BroadstairsR

21 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

"Seperated?"

Goodness me.Ā 

At least sixteen years of being exposed to one of the best free systems of educationĀ in the entire world, an ego the size of Asia and yet we are still subject toĀ that abomination, that completeĀ dereliction of spelling acceptability, that orthographical abomination.

It is not forum policing to point this out. We have an edit button after all and yet this schoolboy error sits there, in all itsĀ offensiveness for the best part of eighteen hours,Ā unnoticed and uncorrected by it's esteemed perpetrator.

Made my day.

its

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ooh look children, our old friend 'Bedstains' is having another go at BillĀ 

in what some may regard is another fairly innocuous post

I offer my thanks to Fuzzar for hoisting this angry troll by his own petard

and would add that Bedstains should really have been aware that the school leaving age was raised to 16 only in 1974, so it might be I am as elderly as one or two other trolls have claimed and so not been "exposed to one of the best free systems " for sixteen years

Even then however good the system was I would venture that no child was exposed to spelling at birth, and not until to the age 5 when I started Primary School

There are other matters but the bell for play is ringing, so I shall head out of class..............while remembering at least something from those days. The teacher marking work

Which in this case I would award Bedstain 2/10, poor effortĀ Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  šŸ˜„

Ā 

I was beginning to get a complex that it was just me digging outĀ City1st on here for criticism.Ā šŸ˜‚

37 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I was beginning to get a complex that it was just me digging outĀ City1st on here for criticism.Ā šŸ˜‚

two down three to go

image.png.9b5aeecbd678d9b20ef30e321c7f5da9.png

Ā 

Ā 

53 minutes ago, Bill said:

ooh look children, our old friend 'Bedstains' is having another go at BillĀ 

in what some may regard is another fairly innocuous post

I offer my thanks to Fuzzar for hoisting this angry troll by his own petard

and would add that Bedstains should really have been aware that the school leaving age was raised to 16 only in 1974, so it might be I am as elderly as one or two other trolls have claimed and so not been "exposed to one of the best free systems " for sixteen years

Even then however good the system was I would venture that no child was exposed to spelling at birth, and not until to the age 5 when I started Primary School

There are other matters but the bell for play is ringing, so I shall head out of class..............while remembering at least something from those days. The teacher marking work

Which in this case I would award Bedstain 2/10, poor effortĀ Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  šŸ˜„

Ā 

Did somebody fart?

What's all this about "another go at Bill." I fail to recall any previous occasion for this. May have done, but there would be manyĀ on this forum more culpable in that respect.

YourĀ  somewhat involved and self-possessedĀ response to my jibe about your spelling expertise, and the failure of any system of eduction to impact upon it favourably, was so typically muddledĀ as to confuse this simple being at least.Ā Nothing new there then.

Ā 

I thank Fuzzar for pointing out my misuse of an apostrophe. It'sĀ  a mistake I type correctly and incorrectly in equal measures, despite knowing the rule.

The big difference here is that, unlike you, I am not in the habit of continuallyĀ abusing my fellow posters by labelling them anything from idiots, thickoos etc., toĀ more latterly, morons.

Now that surely points to your poor spellingĀ as being a properĀ example of being 'hoist by one's own petard.'Ā  Ā 

As for 'Bedstains' (Bedstain) for Broadstairs. What a rib-tickler that is. Talking of Primary SchoolĀ  .......

Ā 

Edited by BroadstairsR

ah well, another thread turned into a personal attack on me, by the usual suspects

so I shall depart this one, but hope that in these gloomy times the OP etc provided the odd laugh

(something I would suggest some on here, might be better focusing their time on instead)

toodle pip then, old chapsĀ  šŸ„°

1 hour ago, Bill said:

ah well, another thread turned into a personal attack on me, by the usual suspects

so I shall depart this one, but hope that in these gloomy times the OP etc provided the odd laugh

(something I would suggest some on here, might be better focusing their time on instead)

toodle pip then, old chapsĀ  šŸ„°

Thinly disguised flounceĀ  I reckon.

15 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Thinly disguised flounceĀ  I reckon.

With a hint of victim thrown in for good measure as well.