CANARYKING

Premier League relegation

13 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

All four been wannabes on here...

At least one of them still will be!

For another season at least...maybe?

6 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Put Leeds and Brighton on the list. 

Can’t see it myself, MY, barring a Norwich style injury crisis throughout the rest of the season of course. Leeds have goals and wins in them, and Brighton definitely have more about them than the 4 mentioned by CanaryKing. Think Man Utd are more likely to get relegated than those two at this stage 😂

One thing that is pleasing is that there’s some teams up and around the higher echelons who are doing well that haven’t spent the same as your Man City’s and Liverpool - Southampton being a good example. Gives hope to everybody else that there’s more to competitiveness in that league than just money.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

Can’t see it myself, MY, barring a Norwich style injury crisis throughout the rest of the season of course. Leeds have goals and wins in them, and Brighton definitely have more about them than the 4 mentioned by CanaryKing. Think Man Utd are more likely to get relegated than those two at this stage 😂

One thing that is pleasing is that there’s some teams up and around the higher echelons who are doing well that haven’t spent the same as your Man City’s and Liverpool - Southampton being a good example. Gives hope to everybody else that there’s more to competitiveness in that league than just money.

Yes, you don't necessarily need a rich investor, just a good Manager/Coach........... (*fetches popcorn*)

Edited by Crabbycanary3
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Put Leeds and Brighton on the list. 

I take back what I said about Leeds - it doesn’t look like they need any help with injuries now that their honeymoon period appears to be over!

Leeds will be struggling as that high intensity game often means they fade a bit late on, and this season being so compressed will just make it worse.

20 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

All four been wannabes on here...

Nah, I’m still after being like Man City!😉

Edited by Indy

Fulham, West Brom and Leeds going down, Norwich, Watford and Bournemouth going back up IMO. 

Update : wow Fulham 😞 what a mess of a penalty that was... 

Edited by Surfer

2 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

I take back what I said about Leeds - it doesn’t look like they need any help with injuries now that their honeymoon period appears to be over!

Bielsa’s teams have a habit of running out of steam. It happened in Spain and it kept happening to Leeds before they finally got over the line. Remember when they won the Championship in September in the year we got promoted? Maybe this is the start of the great fall? 😂😂😂