A Load of Squit

New Tory Leader

25 minutes ago, Well b back said:

What ! 
How many people work in Downing St ?

I don't know, but if I saw a gathering of 100 people in my garden I'd sure know it was a party. 😉

Remember when they changed the name of their twitter account to 'Fact Check'?

They're at it again.

Edited by A Load of Squit
  • Thanks 1

As the partygate saga rumbles on, Boris Johnson yesterday spoke to backbench Tory MPs at the 1922 Committee. It followed a statement he gave in the House of Commons in which he apologised for breaking lockdown rules his own government had set.

His appearance at the 1922 Committee didn’t go down well with one Tory MP. Speaking to Kay Burley on Sky News the veteran Tory Sir Roger Gale was scathing. He claimed to have “stayed for three minutes and left” and said “I found the tone of the meeting from the very beginning – shall we say – very different from the tone in the House of Commons.”

Gale went on to claim there was a “pantomime performance” at the meeting. He said, “I had gone expecting a serious meeting about serious issues. I didn’t expect a lot of bluster and pantomime performance, and I’m afraid that’s what I heard. And it seemed to me that my time was better spent doing other things.”

When asked whether he thought Johnson didn’t take the issues raised by the partygate scandal seriously enough, Gale said “I think you could say that, yes”.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Well b back said:

What ! 
How many people work in Downing St ?

None of them, they're all too busy getting pissed.

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

Is this how serious Lord Snooty takes his job?

I think if I had received that I would reply as follows:

Dear Jacob, I think I must have just popped out to use the Rees-Mogg (rhyming slang for the bog in these parts now because like you it is full of sh*it). I look forward to meeting you in person in the future so that I can use the opportunity to tell you how much of a c*nt we all think you are. In the meantime I sincerely hope you will find something more meaningful to do than waste taxpayers' money harassing workers. With every good wish that you fu*ck off and die ... 

Edited by horsefly

Today's Torygraph front page has all the RWNJ's favourites,

Wokies

Bad BBC

Russia is going to nuke us

The army are being persecuted for the Troubles in NI.

Rees-Mogg resurrects 'Bonfire of the Quangos'.

The last one was a favourite in 2010, Shapps and Pickles were promising the same, they must've failed.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/04/23/quangos-could-shut-merged-jacob-rees-mogg-cost-cutting-plan/

https://www.insidehousing.co.uk/news/news/shapps-silences-the-national-tenant-voice-21108

to be scrapped as part of the government’s ‘bonfire of the quangos’.

It turns out that the reason Johnson is so **** at his job is because Rayner shows him a bit of leg.👀

7 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Today's Torygraph front page has all the RWNJ's favourites,

Wokies

Bad BBC

Russia is going to nuke us

The army are being persecuted for the Troubles in NI.

Rees-Mogg resurrects 'Bonfire of the Quangos'.

The last one was a favourite in 2010, Shapps and Pickles were promising the same, they must've failed.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/04/23/quangos-could-shut-merged-jacob-rees-mogg-cost-cutting-plan/

https://www.insidehousing.co.uk/news/news/shapps-silences-the-national-tenant-voice-21108

to be scrapped as part of the government’s ‘bonfire of the quangos’.

And I sincerely hope this Government is going to arm and supply our military properly as they are spending big on Ukraine.

9 hours ago, Herman said:

It turns out that the reason Johnson is so **** at his job is because Rayner shows him a bit of leg.👀

I seem to recall Ann Widdicombe pulling the same stunt.with Blair.E4DA5F28-BE68-4C45-AFE6-78E5D9A1AE3B.thumb.png.fca7ed1fc9167c1a42546c52f57bfcca.png

• Haha 4

Today it has been alleged that the Met hasn't even started enquiries into some of the parties. 

I have a contact in the Labour Party (not at the top so not sure this is accurate) who says KS is being told on daily basis to lay off Johnson because he is causing so much damage to the Conservative Party. KS thinks he is doing so much damage to the country that he has to go.

And the Met has got itself in a mess because they thought Johnson would go after one fine so they picked an easy one hoping it would be over and done with quickly and they could get on with doing some proper work. 

Allegedly some of the other Downing Street parties don't look very good on Johnson at all. 

And lastly, it was Johnson who dobbed in Sunak's wife to the press. He had advance warning of the first fine and wanted to protect himself by shafting his only viable successor. Senior Tories now thinking of Tugendhat which is disappointing to me because he's likely to win an election. And I had a big bet on Hunt a while ago 🙄

Tittle tattle for the day over. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 24/04/2022 at 16:46, Van wink said:

I seem to recall Ann Widdicombe pulling the same stunt.with Blair.

Before and after that encounter.

Tony Blair admits mistakes - but viewers were more interested in his new  mullet style haircut - Hot Lifestyle News

The horror....the horror.....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Herman said:

Tony Blair admits mistakes - but viewers were more interested in his new  mullet style haircut - Hot Lifestyle News

My God, one flash of Ann Widdicombe’s  thong and you turn into Miss Faversham, it’s like Medusa

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Herman said:

Are you sure? Wasn't this after he had finished with his head up his own ares?

The UK government has dropped plans to turn back people crossing the English Channel just over a week before they were due to be challenged in court.

Campaigners say the policy, which would allow Border Force patrols to intercept boats and take them back to France, is inhumane and a risk to life.

The PCS civil servants' union called the government's change of mind a "humiliating climbdown".

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/boris-johnson-threatens-to-unleash-terrors-of-the-earth-on-tory-who-made-rayner-remark/ar-AAWxZMH?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=f79fa4c0a39648639c3a62f683a4e1c2

Boris Johnson has threatened to unleash “terrors of the earth” on the Conservative MP who made misogynistic claims about Labour deputy leader Angela Rayner.

Of course, when asked what he was doing to track down the MP(s) involved in spreading this vicious tripe, Johnson had nothing to say apart from his usual bumbling "uhms" and "ahhs". All he has to do as leader is order the culprit(s) to identify himself (themselves) and make an unreserved apology. Not difficult, unless of course your leadership is undermined by your own persistent immoral behaviour and willingness to lie to save your own neck.

50 minutes ago, horsefly said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/boris-johnson-threatens-to-unleash-terrors-of-the-earth-on-tory-who-made-rayner-remark/ar-AAWxZMH?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=f79fa4c0a39648639c3a62f683a4e1c2

Boris Johnson has threatened to unleash “terrors of the earth” on the Conservative MP who made misogynistic claims about Labour deputy leader Angela Rayner.

Of course, when asked what he was doing to track down the MP(s) involved in spreading this vicious tripe, Johnson had nothing to say apart from his usual bumbling "uhms" and "ahhs". All he has to do as leader is order the culprit(s) to identify himself (themselves) and make an unreserved apology. Not difficult, unless of course your leadership is undermined by your own persistent immoral behaviour and willingness to lie to save your own neck.

I wondered what sort of Tory (it has to be a Tory) MP would make such crass comments. Somebody who probably sits more or less opposite on the front bench. Somebody who lives in an alternative reality, likely went to an aloof all boys private school and at least a century out of date to even consider making such comments. Oh - has to be die-hard Johnson/Brexit supporter as well.

Arh the whiff....

Edited by Yellow Fever

2 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

I wondered what sort of Tory (it has to be a Tory) MP would make such crass comments. Somebody who probably sits more or less opposite on the front bench. Somebody who lives in an alternative reality, likely went to an aloof all boys private school and at least a century out of date to even consider making such comments. Oh - has to be die-hard Johnson/Brexit supporter as well.

Arh the whiff....

The pathetic snobbery and classism certainly puts Rees-Bogg in the frame

On 22/04/2022 at 23:15, Well b back said:

Johnson now has a “ new special friend “ India who will not condemn or vote against Russia, what a t***.

To be fair, India's in a tricky position, which the US is being very considerate of in a bid to wean India off of Russian dependence. 

https://www.business-standard.com/article/international/india-russia-ties-developed-when-us-was-unable-to-be-its-partner-blinken-122041200150_1.html