cambridgeshire canary

Seems we are about to buy ourselves a Polish speed demon...

1 hour ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

I do miss Billy Boy, maybe I should unblock his posts.

Wonder if he's ever considered politics, he shows all the key attributes needed:

He's never Wrong, everyone else is lying, when he's proven wrong he either claims he was right or disappears until the dust has settled and his love of dearie, dearie me is the equivalent of the nonsense noise the MP's make when they disagree.

And the best bit, I won't get to see his response to this 

oh dear, another lie  - see the Championship games thread

however it does make you wonder why someone who has supposedly blocked me is so concerned about what I post

perhaps he knows what happened to AWOLLY or Ben10 😏

40 minutes ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

I think you've missed the opportunity to call me Wyno there mate 😁

parked up in layby, again ?

Edited by Bill

yes, most seem to spend their days actually ON the road, not parked up every hour

ps avoid the A11, it appears they are adding another lane, though not as many as the M11 near Stansted 😏

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

yes, most seem to spend their days actually ON the road, not parked up every hour

ps avoid the A11, it appears they are adding another lane, though not as many as the M11 near Stansted 😏

Easiest job in the world fella. We also have these things called 'drops', that's where we sit on our **** for a hour whilst all around us crack on with the heavy stuff 👍

45 minutes ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

Easiest job in the world fella. We also have these things called 'drops', that's where we sit on our **** for a hour whilst all around us crack on with the heavy stuff 👍

of course, do you ever go anywhere near Rennes, by any chance 😆

I hope we sign him. We need more pace in the team. Oh and I won't tell you the only Polish word I know. Clue, it begins with a 'K' and is used (by the only Polish people I know) in almost every sentence but is not a particularly 'nice' word!

15 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

You really don't cope very well when someone draws attention to your general degree of ignorance😂

For those of us that have blocked him, please stop quoting and drawing our attention to him!

3 hours ago, king canary said:

Every now and then, when I can see the replies arguing with him, I click the unhide button just to see what is going on. It is never worth it.

I do exactly the same, and regret it.

12 minutes ago, All the Germans said:

For those of us that have blocked him, please stop quoting and drawing our attention to him!

Agree, there's a certain amount of satisfaction knowing that I have made a legitimate point knowing that he won't get the egotistical pleasure of knowing I've read his reply which will no doubt and predictably tell everyone that I am either wrong, a liar or someone else or indeed all of these 😁

4 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

Talking of monarchs in the Alice books, the Red Queen knew what she was talking about when it came to playing in the top tier of English football and why this season hasn't worked out too well:

'Well,  in the Championship,' said Alice still panting a little, "you'd generally get to somewhere else if you run very fast for a long time, as we've been doing."

"A slow sort of division!" said the Queen. "Now, here in the Premier League, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!"

Aye , you make an easy target if you are running on the spot!!

1 hour ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Agree, there's a certain amount of satisfaction knowing that I have made a legitimate point knowing that he won't get the egotistical pleasure of knowing I've read his reply which will no doubt and predictably tell everyone that I am either wrong, a liar or someone else or indeed all of these 😁

Yep , I've had enough of  him now, he'd  be the first person I've ever blocked and I do it reluctantly . When I get home  later I shall do, I'm bored with toying with him now, time to discard. Never know he may just  end up talking to himself.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Never know he may just  end up talking to himself.

Quite likely that he does that already.

I'm sure that the accounts that stick up for him from time to time are his multiple accounts, he does seem a little obsessed with that aspect 😉

• Like 1

Apologies😘 for taking this off topic but I see Placheta was actually involved in a football match last night. He played the whole game in a 2-1 defeat at Jagiellonia Bialystock.

Sorry for the interruption. Do please (sincerely!) carry on.🤓

54 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Apologies😘 for taking this off topic but I see Placheta was actually involved in a football match last night. He played the whole game in a 2-1 defeat at Jagiellonia Bialystock.

Sorry for the interruption. Do please (sincerely!) carry on.🤓

And what has a Polish winger got to do with this thread...... 😉

2 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Yep , I've had enough of  him now, he'd  be the first person I've ever blocked and I do it reluctantly . When I get home  later I shall do, I'm bored with toying with him now, time to discard. Never know he may just  end up talking to himself.

I think you’ll find that he’s doing that already😎