cambridgeshire canary

Seems we are about to buy ourselves a Polish speed demon...

13 minutes ago, Bill said:

He was born in what later became Croatia on the border with Bosnia

So I assume his parents were Bosnian and that is how he identified

Bosnia Herzegovinia is usually now known simply as Bosnia

You usually do 'assume' ,often incorrectly

He has dual nationality Croatian/German. But plays for Bosnia H. 

Go assume .

Times crossword clue circa 1974

Q... makes an A$$ of you and me.

A.... Assume

And stop assuming that all posters that disagree with you are the same person. 

Edited by wcorkcanary
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bill said:

Seems we have had a player from all Western European countries, with just a Czech, from the Eastern countries

bar that Yugoslav in the 70's

plus a Canadian a Kiwi. South African. Morrocan,, Argentinian

that's those of birth, not nationality from one parent

so a few more to go yet

Czechia is not an Eastern European country. It is a Central European country. If it is an Eastern European country so is Italy. 

12 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Go assume .

Times crossword clue circa 1974

Q... makes an A$$ of you and me.

A.... Assume

And stop assuming that all posters that disagree with you are the same person.

How curious that should post up such an angry reply, as does Hand Crank

to what was meant as nothing more than a helpful reply

Much as Indy replied yesterday

coincidental, I suppose 🤔

7 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Czechia is not an Eastern European country. It is a Central European country. If it is an Eastern European country so is Italy. 

I think most understood what was meant is Czech was previously part of the Easter bloc

but thanks for getting yourself so worked up on behalf of wcockcanary

strange folk you cranks 🤪

27 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Or, in reality, you lie as a matter of course

Vrancic would not have Croatian nationality as he was not born in Croatia. And a Croatian would hardly qualify to play for Bosnia

"When Mario Vrancic was about two years old, things were changing in his home town of Bosanski Brod, in what is now northern Bosnia. “......Vrancic’s father took the family over the border to Slavonski Brod in Croatia"

however, the real point here is that yet again you have posted up an attack on based on misleading information.

It's water off a ducks back as far as I am concerned on that matter, but I have to wonder about how disruptive this is to others.

You recently used the name AWOLLY (?) to post attacks on me, then not used again, similarly yesterday you signed in as a new name Ben10 to post three attacks on me then disappeared. The same pattern that has been witnessed a number of times before

If there is some need that requires you to do this then fine - but I could not let it pass without comment.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

I think most understood what was meant is Czech was previously part of the Easter bloc

but thanks for getting yourself so worked up on behalf of wcockcanary

strange folk you cranks 🤪

You really don't cope very well when someone draws attention to your general degree of ignorance😂

40 minutes ago, Bill said:

Or, in reality, you lie as a matter of course

Vrancic would not have Croatian nationality as he was not born in Croatia. And a Croatian would hardly qualify to play for Bosnia

"When Mario Vrancic was about two years old, things were changing in his home town of Bosanski Brod, in what is now northern Bosnia. “......Vrancic’s father took the family over the border to Slavonski Brod in Croatia"

however, the real point here is that yet again you have posted up an attack on based on misleading information.

It's water off a ducks back as far as I am concerned on that matter, but I have to wonder about how disruptive this is to others.

You recently used the name AWOLLY (?) to post attacks on me, then not used again, similarly yesterday you signed in as a new name Ben10 to post three attacks on me then disappeared. The same pattern that has been witnessed a number of times before

If there is some need that requires you to do this then fine - but I could not let it pass without comment.

Again, ridiculous  assumptions with no evidence whatsoever  you effing loony  . I have  NEVER posted under any other name .Get that into your stupid head. 

Sod off and go play with the traffic . Idiotic lying Cretin.  

4 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Again, ridiculous  assumptions with no evidence whatsoever  you effing loony  . I have  NEVER posted under any other name .Get that into your stupid head. 

Sod off and go play with the traffic . Idiotic lying Cretin. 

other than that you use the same potty language

you lie as above with rather angry language in reply to quite an innocent and well intended post

however you could demonstrate to us all by apologising for lying about Vrancics nationality

a sort of test, if you like

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

other than that you use the same potty language

you lie as above with rather angry language in reply to quite an innocent and well intended post

however you could demonstrate to us all by apologising for lying about Vrancics nationality

a sort of test, if you like

Your stupidity  is hilarious, your naivety  is incredible, your sense of self importance is overblown, I have no need of crud  like you in my life, go away . Until you realise that you are mistaken,  Eat Shoite. Hows that for potty mouth. Dont offer " helpful posts" as it lasts for about 3 lines before the mask😷 slips and you become your paranoid self. Dont  bother responding ,I wont read it , nor will any other of my user names  you complete and utter  nutter. Bye now.

On 14/07/2020 at 18:59, Indy said:

Get a life City! You was being derogatory towards lesser countries, it’s not hard to see! But I’ll leave it there as you’re back to being a **** again! No doubt more people will be blocking you again!

How odd that an earlier post by me, provoked a similar potty mouthed outburst when all that had been posted by me was innocent speculation on the different nationalities who had played for us.

But of course ..... it is all nothing more than coincidence, isn't it  😉

Bill playing the victim card tonight! Never mind keep going old boy, I’ll never block you! 😉

No victim here

Merely pointing out the various 'coincidences,' that's all

ps you haven't seen Ben10 have you.... he seems to have disappeared very quickly ?

46 minutes ago, Bill said:

No victim here

Merely pointing out the various 'coincidences,' that's all

ps you haven't seen Ben10 have you.... he seems to have disappeared very quickly ?

No but I’ve seen City 1st in his many guises! 

Hows the Brexit thread going, must be boring as you’ve come back to numerous threads to pick arguments! Please go back to lecturing those on Brexit and leave us to chat peacefully!

49 minutes ago, Indy said:

Bilious said ...Merely pointing out the various 'coincidences,' that's all

Thinking that coincidences are related is one of your main problems chap, its also a feature of paranoia. Ever considered that those two things might be related.

Apologies indyo ,quoted from a quote. But we all know it was a  Bilious line.

Edited by wcorkcanary

16 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Thinking that coincidences are related is one of your main problems chap, its also a feature of paranoia. Ever considered that those two things might be related.

Apologies indyo ,quoted from a quote. But we all know it was a  Bilious line.

No worries, I’ve not come across someone with so much hate in his words....to people on a forum, like I pointed out to him, a common NCFC forum, we all disagree and might get heated in some debates, but City 1st just has a an issue with people full stop.....
I just don’t get it.

On 14/07/2020 at 16:27, cambridgeshire canary said:

https://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/city-linked-with-polish-youth-international-1-6744469

przemyslaw placheta does seem to be about to make the trip to Carrow 'Rud. Not too much I know about this guy, other than he's supposedly ridiculously fast and pacy (some say one of the fastest players if not the fastest in the leauge), but he doesn't have much end product.

That and us signing a talented, 21 year old does suit us.. And does this mean Emi and or Cantwell are off then?

And didn’t they say the same about a young English winger we loaned for a season from Man. City. That went well!

10 minutes ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

Blimey, young Master Flowerpot Man is quite the paranoid fella isn't he? 😂 *awaits accusation that someone in 1979 called him paranoid once, therefore I am they...... * 

Indeed Joneso ,  for a few years his insane jabbering amused me,  but then I wasnt a target of his misguided accusations. All of a sudden I became one of his targets....for no real reason that I can understand. The alchoholism/theiving/livng in France episode was bizarre...even by his standards. It really wasnt me. Yet ,in his paranoid mind , his lack of evidence against my user name meant that I was posting as someone else.... 100% not true. He is as bonkers and as rational as the Queen of Hearts in Alice in Wonderland.    

I reserve the 'O'  tag after peoples user names for those that are reasonable and up for discussion without Bile. Which is why I no longer call him Billo, but Bilious.

The trouble is that when someone is both paranoid and egotistical they are always right.

Tony Montana,Scarface..... 'Me? I always tell the truth....even when I lie'  sums Bilious' delusions perfectly for me. ....and that story was fiction, just like Bilious' accusations.

10 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

You really don't cope very well when someone draws attention to your general degree of ignorance😂

It’s a small character flaw😂

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Van wink said:

In an otherwise exemplary human, who is not an alky, hasnt stolen from the British Legion and doesn't live in France. you forgot that bit Winko. 👍😇😉

Edited by wcorkcanary

1 hour ago, Van wink said:

One can only admire the dexterity with which you alternate all your multiple identities VW. A truly remarkable talent which without Bill's detective work would never have been revealed to the world.😉👍

1 minute ago, ricardo said:

One can only admire the dexterity with which you alternate all your multiple identities VW. A truly remarkable talent which without Bill's detective work would never have been revealed to the world.😉👍

Ben is an interesting yet revealing twist 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

Indeed Joneso ,  for a few years his insane jabbering amused me,  but then I wasnt a target of his misguided accusations. All of a sudden I became one of his targets....for no real reason that I can understand. The alchoholism/theiving/livng in France episode was bizarre...even by his standards. It really wasnt me. Yet ,in his paranoid mind , his lack of evidence against my user name meant that I was posting as someone else.... 100% not true. He is as bonkers and as rational as the Queen of Hearts in Alice in Wonderland.    

I reserve the 'O'  tag after peoples user names for those that are reasonable and up for discussion without Bile. Which is why I no longer call him Billo, but Bilious.

The trouble is that when someone is both paranoid and egotistical they are always right.

Tony Montana,Scarface..... 'Me? I always tell the truth....even when I lie'  sums Bilious' delusions perfectly for me. ....and that story was fiction, just like Bilious' accusations.

Talking of monarchs in the Alice books, the Red Queen knew what she was talking about when it came to playing in the top tier of English football and why this season hasn't worked out too well:

'Well,  in the Championship,' said Alice still panting a little, "you'd generally get to somewhere else if you run very fast for a long time, as we've been doing."

"A slow sort of division!" said the Queen. "Now, here in the Premier League, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!"

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Indy said:

Bill playing the victim card tonight! Never mind keep going old boy, I’ll never block you! 😉

I do miss Billy Boy, maybe I should unblock his posts.

Wonder if he's ever considered politics, he shows all the key attributes needed:

He's never Wrong, everyone else is lying, when he's proven wrong he either claims he was right or disappears until the dust has settled and his love of dearie, dearie me is the equivalent of the nonsense noise the MP's make when they disagree.

And the best bit, I won't get to see his response to this 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Wonder if he's ever considered politics, he shows all the key attributes needed:

He's never Wrong, everyone else is lying, when he's proven wrong he either claims he was right or disappears until the dust has settled and his love of dearie, dearie me is the equivalent of the nonsense noise the MP's make when they disagree.

Never mind, one of your other log ins is bound to see it.😁

17 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Every now and then, when I can see the replies arguing with him, I click the unhide button just to see what is going on. It is never worth it.

35 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Never mind, one of your other log ins is bound to see it.😁

Furlough has been a wonderful thing, I'm like those hackers you see in the movies in my office at home, I've got multiple screens with multiple log ins surrounding me day after day just so I can keep up with political spin that I am indeed another one of those with many, many users 🤣

23 minutes ago, king canary said:

Every now and then, when I can see the replies arguing with him, I click the unhide button just to see what is going on. It is never worth it.

Didn't know you can do that and don't tell me how as that's an urge I don't want to get..... 👍

3 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Indeed Joneso 

I think you've missed the opportunity to call me Wyno there mate 😁