Sign in to follow this  
essex canary

KINGS LYNN CHAIRMAN

As I have said before, they can have my ashes to help the grass grow but I would prefer not to die there.

Onel would run into your headstone given his record

2 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

My granddaughter works in the checkouts at ASDA and was commended for those skills. Not sure they were skills she got from her dad @Duncan Edwards or her grandad...

I hope she's not near till 10 - there's an awfully grumpy on there :classic_biggrin:

TIL, Yes I do attend more than 10 away games per year, yes I am in the priority group, it is my son who only wants to attend South East games.

This ridiculous system besides being a backdoor tax on loyal supporters was supposedly intended to encourage families to go together when they want albeit that in practice it does the opposite unless all members maintain the same number of games.

Yes I have paid though as the Articles of Association quote 'Free FULL membership' for all shareholders I believe a reasonable interpretation is that shareholders should not have to pay. Unfortunately the blind Income Generation focus of certain NCFC employees tends to blind them to the meaning of the english language.

1 hour ago, essex canary said:

Yes I have paid though as the Articles of Association quote 'Free FULL membership' for all shareholders I believe a reasonable interpretation is that shareholders should not have to pay. Unfortunately the blind Income Generation focus of certain NCFC employees tends to blind them to the meaning of the english language.

Why don't you start another thread on this ........Oh hang on a minute.

By the way  did you attend any of the consultative meetings regarding the membership scheme that the club held as if i recall correctly there were several at Carrow Boad with others in London and Burnley ?

5 hours ago, Uncle Fred said:

The season ticket value was never this bad under Chris Hughton 

1/10 troll score for this Waveney.

Gonna have to do better than this if you're going to be yet again forced activate the next random account and pretend to be entiry different.

I wonder what the new one will be called.

13 hours ago, South Sider said:

1/10 troll score for this Waveney.

Gonna have to do better than this if you're going to be yet again forced activate the next random account and pretend to be entiry different.

I wonder what the new one will be called.

8 posts and so far you have made barbed comments about the following posters

Wacky

TVB

Pete

king canary

waveney

Me

dylan

What a strange chap you are. That is a comment not the name of a poster by the way.

I have an adult ticket stub for the Jarrold Stand (one of the more expensive areas?) for a game in Oct 2006. It was £18. I guess the Barclay and N & P would have been slightly cheaper (say £16?) for that day. If so, that narrows the gap between what a season ticket holder saved, against trying to get a casual ticket, in those days (obviously a lot easier than in the Prem), so the gap wasn't as big as you perceive.  

It's really weird that during a pandemic you're deciding to criticise something that has already been discussed at length prior to this and the club has even acknowledged itself that mistakes were made.

2 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Wacky

TVB

Pete

king canary

waveney

Me

dylan

What a strange chap you are. That is a comment not the name of a poster by the way.

Let's face it though Til, that list of posters kind of invite it 😂

2 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Wacky

TVB

Pete

king canary

waveney

Me

dylan

Wait, what? Where is this and what the hell have I done!? 😂

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Wait, what? Where is this and what the hell have I done!? 😂

I didn't Wacky, fake news 😁

Apparently replying to someome else, but your thread is a direct attack on you...

Like pointing out that Til has an obsession with Anna Trybull is apparently a step too far 🙃

1 hour ago, South Sider said:

I didn't Wacky, fake news 😁

Apparently replying to someome else, but your thread is a direct attack on you...

Like pointing out that Til has an obsession with Anna Trybull is apparently a step too far 🙃

Yeah, I checked myself and I thought that was where the confusion arose from.

12 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Yeah, I checked myself and I thought that was where the confusion arose from.

Yeah apologies indeed Wacky i was scanning through his posts trying to find one on a football topic.