Sign in to follow this  
curious yellow

Jon Walters

Sad and pathetic. 

Not even the Spurs fans complaining about Krul not on his line. 

In what universe is this bloke a football expert? 

His former team are now running onto the pitch to Jethro Tull - Living in the Past

Krul was miles off his line for his first save and whilst I haven't seen a replay of his second, he was likely off his line for that too.

But saying that, Lo Celso clearly paused during his run-up, which is against the rules as well, so what's good for the goose is good for the gander. 

Ridiculous to complain about Krul unless you also mention Vorm, who was miles off his line saving Kenny’s pen.

IMO keepers should be allowed to do whatever once the ball is kicked - pretty much everything else is in the penalty taker’s favour. The women’s World Cup was ruined by all the faffiness over retakes.

All keepers do it, as long as it's only a 'step' forward, it's fine and usually ignored. In fact, I'd be upset if we had a keeper who didn't do it! Should change the rule as it's resoundly ignored by players and officials.

Got to love it when he gets upset. Do you remember when he missed a penalty in front of the Barclay. Must still be praying on his mind😂

I'd forgotten that he was a Binner. I wondered why he was grumbling so much. 

He felt it necessary to register his discontent on social media. 

Good choice for an analyst for the BBC. 

Also Dion thought Vrancic and Lewis were 2 of the shortest players on the pitch.